Megan Fox or Mila Kunis?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Damn lol gc used to jump at this chance to post pics to defend their choice. Now no body posts pics.Disappointed. Sent from The Gods.

2. Hammer thumbs! Looks like she got mad at a stamp. I <3 hobbit weed

Attached Files:

LOL, you didn't even read the first page before replying.

Check my post, #13 on the first page.

FWIW: Apparently I'm about the only one on this forum that actually knows how to post pix. Thumbnails are for homos and losers. WTF, I learned how to do it in the '90s. And a lot of people at various other forums know how to do it.

But not here. Sad.

4. [quote name="Fizzly" post="19366627" timestamp="1390103892"]LOL, you didn't even read the first page before replying.Check my post, #13 on the first page.FWIW: Apparently I'm about the only one on this forum that actually knows how to post pix. Thumbnails are for homos and losers. WTF, I learned how to do it in the '90s. And a lot of people at various other forums know how to do it.But not here. Sad.[/quote]Oh no I saw yours lol one of the few with pics. Just before, even last year 2012, seems like there was more pics. Idk if it's cause of the layout change or what.Sent from The Gods.

They make it too easy with thumbnails. IMO they shouldn't even have that option on. I never click them, rarely worth it.

If everybody was forced to learn how to post pix, threads would be much easier to scan through, reading what you want and ignoring what you want. If you had to stop and click every thumbnail it would take forever to go through some threads.

6. [quote name="Fizzly" post="19366952" timestamp="1390107586"]They make it too easy with thumbnails. IMO they shouldn't even have that option on. I never click them, rarely worth it.If everybody was forced to learn how to post pix, threads would be much easier to scan through, reading what you want and ignoring what you want. If you had to stop and click every thumbnail it would take forever to go through some threads.[/quote]You use the [​IMG]

8. Back to the topic: I like Megan better, she's much sluttier looking and I'm a sucker for hot slutty-looking women. WTF, I married two of them.

Mila is cute, but not piggy enough for me. They're both young enough to be my daughter with room to spare, but Mila looks too young and girlish -- "daughter-ish" maybe. Megan looks like a young, hot, wet slut. Haha, it sucks to be old.

As somebody said on [​IMG]another[​IMG] site, Megan Fox is "the poor man's Angelina Jolie."  [​IMG] I find that amusing. 

[​IMG]

9. Megan. They're both sexy but Megan seems like more of a freak.

10. Mila, but I'd rather have Rebel Wilson

LOL, at first it looked like "Robin Williams."

12. Mila, but tbh i'm not brutally attracted to either....

13. Maybe, if he got a full brazilian and I got really drunk.

14. I'D SMASH MEGAN FOX SO HARDDDDDDDDDD

15. Fuck meganMarry milaKill justin bieberI know we're not playing fuck marry kill but that beaver kid is too douchy for his own good. Also, if i could put milas face and personality on megans body, before she got crack skinny, i wouldnt say no to that.

16. Why choose 1? I'll take a night with both, preferably on separate nights but I'm fairly flexible on that.

17. They aren't even that attractive. I would choose megan fox though.

18. Mila, no question When You Smoke Enjoy Nature â–¡â–¡â– â–¡â–¡

19. I would do dirty nasty things to hook up with Megan fox, unforgivable things Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Mila does not have big boobs, only a fucking hot ass and is fucking cute. And that's it.While Megan, on the other hand is beautiful, and way hotter in my opinion. I would prefer to fuck MEGAN FOX. cause in my opinion I've fucked better girls then Mila, at least in what body is related.Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong. That's perfection.If you are afraid to fall, you just fall 'cause you are afraid.