Megan Fox is coming to my school!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iceman420, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Yes believe it or not, she's coming to my school.

Long story short, I'm part of a tennis team at my high school(Im 18 before the age police raid this thread) and the team captain is the son of a small time bank owner in our town. He's friends with an agent for Megan Fox and Channing Tatum(played recently in 21 Jump Street and Dear John), and he got them two to come watch our tennis match this friday since they're headed up towards DC anyways.

Question is, what should I do? What should I ask? I'm probably gonna get a picture with them, even though I'm hell nervous.

Any ideas GC?:hello::hello:

2. ask if you can autograph Megan's boobies

3. ask if she swallows

4. Don't look at her thumbs and ask her " ever had an orgasm so intense that you shake?
    Want to?"

5. "I saw your nude galleries, can I see them in person now"

Also you say you're 18 but joined in 2010? Lols fail. Why even mention how old you are in apostrophes?? Jus sayin'

6. Lol OP is still 16, otherwise he wouldn't be so nervous around a girl.

7. Say,What the fuck is up with that Frankenstein Thumb??!!

8. Lol! This Guy is 16 cause He can relate to other 16 year old's.

9. Tell Her your in the "IlluminatI" and you know all about there ways and what not,And your in a royal bloodline and talk like you actually know something,Be like you know about the N.W.O.,Then hit her with your Stoner Charisma (WETTY,LOL):D

10. dc? where do u live OP hell let me kno when she's coming to woodbridge

11. Get her digits.

12. Tell her you are part of the Santa Claus Movement, a campaign that will help turn the image of SAnta into a tool for charity...You have information that could help bring in billions of dollars for charity, and ask them if they want to get involved...I am not sure they have heard of this before, and if you ask it right, they might be interested...

or, you can listen to the other GC posters and ask her if she wants to fuck and see how far that gets you...LOL!! just trying to give another option you might not have thought of....

13. bet you won't even get to talk to her. Take pics of her vag. Put a piece of glass on your shoe, walk by her and take a picture of the glass aiming at her vag lol

14. Do NOT do this, her pussy will dry up in a matter of seconds. Do however make sure she wears yoga pants and take LOTS of pics. None of your boner please and thank you.

15. This. And why would you want to anyways. Over rated hotness and fawning over celebs is sad.

16. 100% agree...however, if said celebrity had the "power" to kickstart a global charity campaign, just by opening her mouth, why would you NOT represent her with the idea...Seriously guys, this is a high school kid...give him some real advice...

OP you have a great opportunity here...I wish you best in your decision

17. [quote name='"sandaclaus"']Tell her you are part of the Santa Claus Movement, a campaign that will help turn the image of SAnta into a tool for charity...You have information that could help bring in billions of dollars for charity, and ask them if they want to get involved...I am not sure they have heard of this before, and if you ask it right, they might be interested...

or, you can listen to the other GC posters and ask her if she wants to fuck and see how far that gets you...LOL!! just trying to give another option you might not have thought of....[/quote]

Duuuuude come on....

18. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']

Duuuuude come on....[/quote]

That's what I'm saying.

19. Burn one with her