Megadeth/Metallica/Slayer/Anthrax Fans?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by GeckoBong, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Whats your favourite song by each of these bands? Or a few of em?

2. Out of those four I'd have to go album-wise.

1-Megadeth's Rust In Peace (my personal favorite thrash album)
    2-Metallica's Kill Em All and/or Ride the Lightning
    3-Slayer's Reign In Blood (2nd favorite thrash album)
    4-Anthrax's Among the Living

3. Megadeth - Peace Sells
    Metallica - Eye of the Beholder
    Slayer - Angel of Death or Necrophobic
    Anthrax - Indians

4. Right on. All great songs/albums =D

For me, I'd say

Trust by Megadeth
    The Unforgiven by Metallica
    Bloodline by Slayer
    Antisocial by Anthrax

:D

5. Badass choices Gecko, I'd say its the same for me on the first 2 (Trust, Unforgiven)
    Slayer I enjoy Reign In Blood, but recently saw them live @ Mayhem and feel that they put on a pretty bad show T_T. It was really kind of disappointing, b/c I was hoping for them to wreck house. To Be Fair though: Killswitch Engage KILLED it before them, making it a hard act to follow: and that was when I was finally coming down after smoking//drinking all concert.

6. Megadeth - Rust In Peace... Polaris
    Metallica - Blackened
    Slayer - Disciple
    Anthrax - Caught In A Mosh

7. Megadeth: tornado of souls
    Metallica: Creeping death
    Slayer: South of heaven
    Anthrax: Caught in a mosh

8. Thx bro you too.
    Thats pretty dope, I cant remember the last slayer concert i went to. Killswitch wouldve been sick to see too.

9. Did you really just say that Killswitch Engage was a hard act to follow... for SLAYER?!

Fuckin Christ, kids these damn days. :rolleyes:

10. All of the above.

-C

11. I'm not claiming that KSE is better then slayer or anything of the sort: Thats the problem, that KSE put on a BETTER SHOW than Slayer did in this particular instance. This, IMO, is kind of sad =(

12. Megadeth: Hangar 18, Symphony of Destruction

MetallicA: Fade To Black, Fight Fire With Fire, Master of Puppets, Enter Sandman

Slayer: Seasons In The Abyss, Raining Blood, Angel of Death, Disciple

Anthrax: Caught In A Mosh, Madhouse

13. Megadeth- 99 ways to die
    Metallica- Master of Puppets...and about everything else from that era
    Slayer- Dead Skin Mask
    Anthrax- Indians

14. Opinion shared --not the better show thing but the kind of sad thing :eek:

I saw them in 98, Ozzfest. It was probably the wickedest fucking festival ive ever been to. Pantera, Sabbath and Slayer :hello: and a bunch of friends, with a bunch of weed :smoke:

by the way, holy shit, i didint even see that there was 2 pages.

15. #15 Poisongage, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    Kill'em All is my all time favorite album. For me, that album is perfect. Every song, every riff, every solo, all lyrics - it's all perfect (even the vocals, Hetfields voice on Kill'em All is brutal. Not all that opera he has got going these days). True old school thrash metal. That album really rocketed the genre onto a whole new level. Favorite song is hard to pick, but i'd have to say Metal Militia.

Anthrax's early shit is awesome, but i'm not too keen on their late 80's stuff. Metal Thrashing Mad anyone ? Across The River ? :D

All of Slayers 80's albums, and even some from the nineties were real good. But i still love Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood the most. Kill Again, awesome song, has many a time played on repeat with full volume around here... :)

Megadeth, well that's obvious - Killing Is My Business, Peace Sells - all their early stuff kicked ass, but their newer stuff doesn't get me going. Rattlehead, Loved to Deth, Good Mourning... there are many good tunes from their glory days.

I am a big fan of all true old school thrash. Don't care what the band name is, if they're famous or not - if it's kick-in-the-teeth thrash, i love it.