Mega Millions

Discussion in 'General' started by navymmw7, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Id buy a house of my own. Let a few friends stay with me. Buy grow equipment and grow my own bud (once I get my mmj card). Buy a lambo, a jeep, and a honda rice rocket. Id also buy the most expensive/coolest bong. Buy a few franchises (7/11, burger king, or something) and invest in some stocks. Make my own playboy mansion. Buy season tickets to the Warriors, Raiders, A's fuck it even the niners and giants even tho I hate them. Shit the possibilities are endless...

2. I would go Brewsters millions on it and send all of it in 30 days.
    Waste of money? Defiantly
    Experience of a lifetime? Absolutely.

3. Id start GC island. was an epic thread with awesome, random ideas.

4. I would buy 500 million lotto tickets

5. buy the first ticket back home to ukraine. Take care of my parents, grandparents. Give my baby mama some dough, so she can live well even after all the shit she's put me through. Give her parents some dough. Invest the rest and buy a place in switzerland. That's right, switzerland. Maybe open a little pub or something to do on daily basis. I couldn't just sit at home getting high all day long. That'd get old real quick.

6. I would graduate but live like a boss wearing thousand dollar chains and shoes, and buy an aston martin to drive. I would buy 2 houses. One to rent out/grow OP and one to live comfortably in and relax for the rest of my life, not lifting a finger.

7. #47 windowless, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    dont they say the odds are like 1 in 176million, so couldn't you buy every possible combination for $176 million in tickets? then wouldn't you be guaranteed to win the $500million pot?

i guess i would buy a painting or something....

oh and for a driveway you'd go through a tunnel into the middle of a mountain, where an elevator would lift the car up and place it at the top where all the buildings, workshops, and labs are

8. Buy my way into politics Orr mainstream news and influence the masses for a global revolution and begin my take over of the world.

But visions aren't based on luck and chance, I got my one quick pick tho.

9. pay off my moms debts and let her live a stress free life. then pick up an esao andrews print for myself

10. I would give all the head of house hold In my fam 3 million dollars each if they blow threw it that's their problem cuz that's all they're getting.

I would only hook up a few close friends that have helped me out when I was down and out.

If anybody asked for money idgaf who it is they won't get a penny

I would give my grandma 1 mill and I would give my dad $50 as a slap in his fuckin face

After all that I would buy myself a house a car.

I would set aside 2 mill and blow it in a month just to get it out of my system.

I would quit school for damn sure

Then I would just chill and enjoy life

11. me 222222

12. this is tonight huh...ill prolly buy a few tickets today for the hell of it

13. i wish i could just enjoy life, stress and worry is bullshit, i wish i could just backpack for life

14. ^^^ hell ya homie, worry and stress is BULLSHIT, doesn't help when people around you stress you the fuck out!

15. honestly, the more im alive the more i cant stand people/life. i cant even stand my best friend anymore. i picked up a quarter the other day and have just been smoking people up to make new friends, its not working haha, and i just start disliking the people im smoking with by the time were high haha

16. Screw all you guys I definitely need the money a lot more :D The first thing I'd do with the millions is pay off all of my dad's debts, tell him to quit his three jobs, and take a much needed vacation.

17. [quote name='"windowless"']dont they say the odds are like 1 in 176million, so couldn't you buy every possible combination for $176 million in tickets? then wouldn't you be guaranteed to win the $500million pot?
    [/quote]

The jackpot is usually split when it gets this high. The cash option after taxes is about 290 million if it is split you only get 145 mil so you actually lose money. Not to mention who's dumb enough to gamble with 176 million whatever the odds.

If I win I'm telling only my family, getting a lawyer/financial advisor then collectin my cash. Life would be way different for sure, you'd have to cut contact with almost everyone you know because you would get calls for money constantly. Mooches...

18. I'd buy a couple nice cars, and start planning a sick ass library. I would get a BMW M3 as a daily driver, and possibly a a luxury supercar for special occasions.

19. 300 mil, donate 295 mil to charity.

20. [quote name='"Dado"']It is against my beliefs to to gamble......DON'T BELIEVE ME ??????

Wanna Bet ?[/quote]

Bet bet bet bet bet