Mega Millions

Discussion in 'General' started by navymmw7, Mar 29, 2012.

1. yup i'd give like 5 mil to each of my parents and brothers, and maybe my aunts unles and grandparents didn't raise me but they still support me in whatever i do and care about me. its family, man.

2. Buy a farm! And grow my own shit. I would also want my mom to stop working and fund a Latino fund so they can achive their goals. And buy me a pony.

3. Man there is so much stuff i would want to do.. way to much to list.. but the main thing would be to travel the world

4. First, go to state congress and tell them what the fuck they should do with all those taxes they are getting, like fixing our damn broken school system instead of giving bonuses to university presidents. Next, probably throw a huge concert on the beach with all my favorite roots reggae bands and a bunch of edm/dubstep dj's. Then probably spend all summer hitting different states in the union, paying off student loans, my parents mortgage, and buy myself a house with awesome property.

5. Invest in Clean water,Gold and get my state cleaned up,Donate $100,000 to every school in my state,Get me a nice place up in the mountains,pay my way into college,Buy a bunker a couple hundred ft under ground.

And invest in local organic markets (food),And hopefully open up my very own Herbal clinic.I'd *Honestly* donate atleast $200,000,000 to the country of Africa
    if not more,Nobody give these guys a chance and I would see that they get the money,It would be a beast ass country once they get on thier feet.

And last work with NASA.

6. Buy some land. Then spend the rest on buying dogs/food/other necessities. Live with the dogs on my land.

Dogs are fucking awesome.

:smoke:

7. the house on the rock in wisconsin would be mine :devious:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i would have the chillest smoke spot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my own little village

[​IMG]

and a huge ass carousal.. :cool:

[​IMG]

8. Yeah.. Maybe I'd just buy a sick RV and go live the Wild Thornberry life. I might even consider changing my name to Nigel and having facial reconstruction surgery to fit the part.

9. This is why we need to invest in our damn schools! No wonder the rest of the world thinks Americans are all fat, dumb slobs :mad:.

10. Everyone from GC should play the same numbers.

11. i would do nothing, i would sit on my ass smoke everyday like i do now and get a shitty part time job that i enjoy and sit back and have no worries and enjoy my family and friends when i get them. exactly what i would do, this hole donate bullshit is wack as fuck. but good smoking!!

12. I'd go on a LONG drug binge.

13. Two chicks at once.

14. The lottery is a tax on people too stupid to do math.

That said, I bought 2 tickets :)

I'm a winning ticket away from a studio apartment in San Francisco!

15. [​IMG]

16. Scream.

and then buy a car and house the next day. Start living my life...

and donate to a worthy cause (not just any, too many scams) and help my parents outta debt and stuff :)

17. Go all Charlie Sheen for a week then off to buy some land in the emerald triangle
    :D

18. Masturbate then get women to masturbate me, proceed to make it rain.

19. Spread a hundred million in various mutual funds and then in 40-50 years i would have billions.

20. For me I would donate 100 Million to charity water, which is an organization which builds fresh water wells throughout Africa.

Now for the selfish part, I would buy a Cessna Mustang, a Cirrus SR-22 GTS, a Ferrari, houses throughout the world, some sick ass boats, and alot of other things.

I would also give some to family and invest some of it as well, the rest I would just put into a overseas bank