Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mega Dank Pickups from GREEN BAY, WI

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pack@bowl, Dec 4, 2010.

1. #21 SIRSOG, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    Haha yea now that i look back you can see some purps on all the nugs, the first one is just like a blast of purple tho lol. Any idea on the strain?

2. haha. i forgot to post the strain names along with the pics. lol
    that leangthy bud is jack herer and the purps are supposedly purple erkle.

3. Nice!

I just grabbed some Island Sweet Skunk, white widow, vanilla kush, and some blueberry skunk hehehehe

4. there was a bit of urkel floating around gb a few weeks ago i think you probably got some of the last of that stuffs.

5. just had to show so love to gb... :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgaIg6iREhI]YouTube - [NEW!] Lil Wayne - Green And Yellow[/ame]

6. Moving to GB tomorrow. Currently about 65 miles north of GB right now. You have no idea how happy this thread has made me :hello:

7. Damn need some of that hash

8. OH H-H-HELL YEAH :eek:

na just fkn around, what up chris

9. BHO, honey oil.
    last of my home-made batch.
    i heated up the razor that the bho was on so it would bubble nicely. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. that hash looks crazy:smoke:

11. New RooR straight tube bong w diffuser.
    ... and the aqua lab tech Oil dome is on its way. more pics coming soon.
    [​IMG]

12. I also live in WI, In Graftonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol I just wonderin wehre you foind your roor.

13. Nice pick ups man!!! +Rep I live in Milwaukee, WI and we get some nice stuff, but I have yet to see half of those reach me. Right now I'm vaping on some Blue Dream and some Purple Kush. I'll be posting my own pick up thread soon enough. My camera takes some alright pictures, but only outside on flower mode with direct sunlight.

14. Whats up with the weather today. lol crazy shit

15. right! Rain then hail then rain then wind. But thats the nice thing about Wisconsin, there is ALWAYS change in the weather. I mean shit, look at last week. It was 80 degrees then it freakin snows yesterday?

16. I know right. Haha you on the East side?

17. No, Southside of Milwaukee, south of Miller Park

18. Ah like grnfld or tha SHA lol

19. No i'm right in Milwaukee just south of the stadium.

20. gotcha I used to stay in the Sha, moved to Graftoon