Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mega Clean - Sent to Lab

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by curlzzznee, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Anyone ever had anything bad come back from using Mega Clean detox for urine screening? Didn’t know it was going to be sent to the lab, so nervous about the drink being considered an “adulterant”. Have a lot riding on this. Any info helps. Completed 10 day test clear detox then took urine screening using Mega Clean for extra insurance day of test. Any one had any lucky passing 11 panel + SV4 screening? (I know know clue what “SV4” stands for. Again, any info is appreciated. They said 3-5 to be able to see results and I didn’t think it would take that long honestly.

2. Only thing to do is wait. No news is good news. Only time I've had a lab contact me was for dilute tests and positive tests.

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Your SV4 question

4. Thank you! I appreciate it. Guess it does take that long to get back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No news is ALWAYS good news with drug tests. I have used Quick Fix a couple of times with great results. I'm guessing your brand will work fine too.

6. ** UPDATE: ** I got the results this morning I passed my 11 panel +SV4 urine screening. So, if anyone is out there reading this, please follow what I did; 10 day detox from test clear and mega clean detox drink day of the exam 3-4 hours before and you will be fine. I won’t be smoking anymore just cause this caused so much stress however I was a heavy smoker for 8 years. I’m a female, 4’11, 120 lbs.

SN: bought two of the mega clean detox drinks just in case but didn’t end up needing the 2nd, so I have another bottle. If anyone out there needs it before a friend of mine takes it off my hands feel free to email me (nnt231@yahoo.com) and I’ll ship it. Anything to help a fellow stoner out. Thanks for all of your help. Peace.

7. Oh I purchased the detox drinks through amazon for half of the price offered on test clears website. Check around first, you don’t have to spend the $70.