Meeting the girls family..

Discussion in 'General' started by Organika_, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 Organika_, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    So Im not an outcast, and Im not the person out of a group of people to go talk to someone they dont know..

I used to be a huge people person n I had no problem talking to a complete stranger, but after my dad died a few years ago I became sorta a social outcast at school. Im not so bad now, Ive started talkin to some old friends again and what not.. but now Im real nervous :(

It was my girls birthday on the 22nd and I went over to her house to meet her mom and brothers..

but now today and tomorrow shes having like her family party at her house n she wants me to come meet her endless cousins, uncles, grandparents etc.

I have no problem going I just am real nervous about it..

..idk I live in a town where everything at school is about sports and winning, and being a jock n all that shit.. and im a skateboarder with long shaggy hair n that type of shit.. so you can imagine how i fealt growing up aroudn all these kids who judged me and talked shit all the time..

well idk thats how i feel about going to meet her family. im just nervous because what if i make an ass out of myself or just do something retarded.. like this is gunna be her whoolleee family for 2 days..

like what if they just dont like me? even if i dont do anything wrong i still feel all antsy about being rejected n shit

idk ik its not a big deal but shits runnin my mind in circles

2. Just go there and relax your GF will make sure you fit in and she will probably introduce you to everyone. Once you get there it won't be so bad. If you feel nervous whilst there have a couple of beers talk to her Gran or something. Trust me you will be fine.

Grassboy

3. Hurry gogo get a suit and a haircut. Show up and flip them out by acting like you own a Ford dealership or something haha. Just don't talk like "hey wutup bruh" and you should be fine. Also you should do alot of hugging and handshaking, treat them like they are you're secondary family.

4. Man, it will be fine.

Your girlfriend will likely introduce you to people. And it's not like they're all gonna be mean or unfriendly. Just don't worry, and go and enjoy yourself.

5. Remember to mind your manners (if you normally don't) & it wouldn't hurt to dress up nicely. Like don't go over in baggy clothes and shit like that, dress as if you were going to church. Be cool & friendly.

I love meeting girls parents, cause then they get to see what a cool motherfucker I am :cool: