Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meeting people from Grasscity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by debauch, Nov 9, 2005.

1. I was wondering if anyone has met other people from Grasscity, and if so, how you went about it. It seems like there are some cool Boston tokers that i'd maybe want to have a smoke out with, but i dont want to chance inviting a cop or giving my address to one. Let me know what your experiances have been like.

2. i know of two experiances where it didnt quite work out. i dont wanna mention any names, but uh yea, in both cases people lost money.

becareful if youre trying to meet up with someone.

and do it through PM...its against the rules to hook up on the forums.

3. Yes, I have met a couple and just talked on the phone with one. 2.5 years ago I took a bus trip to TN to meet BudHead and the Dingususes. It was cool. [​IMG]

4. The people here in Minnesota have done quite a few times I have yet to join them but were pry going to have a smoking session soon it's pretty bad ass.

5. Over the summer I met up with someone from here.

But now that school's on I've been really busy, I hardly smoke with anyone anymore.

<-- Boston Blade

6. yea man you should meet up with a few of us that are from the minneapolis area...we can get some good dank and now have a roor to smoke out of!!!

yea i have smoked with a few grasscity members before. i have had no problems meeting up with them and everything went chill :smoke:

7. Tried, but people are too fucking sketched out. Can't blame them but still...fuck. :mad:

8. 6 years bro.

6 years.

9. to meet up with someone to help chop their crop/ vice versa is pretty sketchy but for a casual smoke fuck it, roll with under an ounce ur only gonna get a nice ticket!

10. Never ceases to amaze me how they find these threads

11. ROFL. :p

12. right? this thread is over 5 years old but someone felt the need to contribute to it when the OP clearly doesnt go on the city anymore lol.

13. lol i got suckered into this one!

14. There are a handful of people I'd like to meet. Hasn't happened yet, but one day soon. Maybe.

15. #17 bonghits14, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    let's keep this 05 thread going strong

16. dis is nuts

17. I'd be so down with meeting people on this site, if people weren't so sketched out I bet a lot of people could make some really good friends from here because it seems that a lot of people live next to each other. Unfortunately, I don't think much people on the city live in AK :(

18. I wouldn't have a problem meeting people from here, but I am pretty sure they will get sketched out by somebody with 10 posts. Maybe in a few years if I become a regular here.