Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

meeting dealer for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluefrosty, Jan 10, 2017.

1. So I found this dealer and I told him I'd meet him somewhere but he wants to deliver to me because it's the first time. Ah fuck please don't tell me this is a basic rule that I didn't know about... Should I just back out at this point? My rep may already be ruined with this guy. Anyways I was planning on getting a quarter for 100$, is that too much or is it a good deal?

Anyways there's no way I can have him come to my place... Family. Do dealers get mad if I were to ask them somewhere public or just anywhere that's not my home?

2. Meeting in a parking lot real quick is fine.... as long as it's not a sketchy area and 100 for 7 grams is kind of high closer to 10 a gram would be more fair.

3. If he wants to make money, he will comply with you. I would for $100. Cause I can get quats of fire for $80.

• Like Like x 1
  4. what should I say.. earlier I told him "how about a quarter for 100 or so". as much of a noob that I am I don't want to totally screw myself.

5. You've already screwed the pooch by saying 100 for a quarter because that's what he's going to stick with now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. You screwed your self.

• Like Like x 2
  7. shit.. I mean there's nothing I can say to try to get a lil more? like maybe 10 grams?

8. Better to go with the quarter for a 100 and try for a cheaper price next time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I don't think it is too sketchy.. even if it is a police officer it's most likely to be a misdemeanor. But is 100 for 7 G's a rip off? - Nah, maybe but 10 dollars at the most. I'm buying a Q for 90 this friday.

10. That is what I was saying in my head lmao

• Like Like x 1
  11. My rule is wherever they want to meet I go, they're dealers they may feel safer where they want to be

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Welp turned out it was a scammer. Told me they didn't want cash for the first deal rather a transfer or a check.

Holy shitt

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quit looking on the Internet for a dealer and go out to some college bars lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah. What drug dealers take check lmao

15. Big pharma takes all forms of payment if we're getting technical.

16. Illegal street dealers were talking here or so I thought

• Like Like x 1
  17. How'd you find this guy? I wouldn't have paid $100 for a quarter anyway. Usually $60, $80's probably my max.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Personally I don't like giving out my address to dealers unless I know a lot of people who vouch for them and am ok with having them over to smoke. I give them an address up the street from where I live and we meet there, I hop in his car and we do the exchange. $100 for a Q sounds like a lot though, I would try to find someone with better prices anyway.

19. It's already been said in this thread but I'll repeat some key points.

First off, lucky it was a scammer cuz $100 for qtr is steep unless you can guarantee its A1 stuff. Even then, you should still be able to get qtrs in the $65-$80 range if you look hard enough. Doesn't seem like a big difference until you realize you could have gotten a half for $130-$140 instead of $200. It damn sure starts to add up when you look at it that way.

As for delivery, just give an address up the block. Simple as that.

Finally, keep ya ads off craigslist hahahaha

• Like Like x 1