Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meeting a new dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by G20, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Ask if it's (name), say hey i'm a friend of (name), he gave gave me your ## last night, you got any bud?

2. Yeah I had a tough time finding a dealer. I got one right now that will sell to me but I dont know his #.

3. That's how I met one of my current dudes. My buddy had his number and knew him but I never talked to him. I called him up.. "Hey, this is Nate, I'm one of Joe's friends.. you got any bud?" He hooked me up that night with some killer dank and no he hooks me up all the time.

4. Some dealers are really easy going, but others think they are fucking Pablo Escobar and think the cops are following them and always listening into their calls. Just put give him a neutral message and tell him to give u a call whenever he has a chance.

5. #25 420Jay, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    It's much more simple than you'de believe, just be cool and bring a friend if you're that worried about getting mugged and before people say it doesn't happen, I know a guy who went alone to a pick-up and was mugged for the weed he had just bought. It's not worth the trouble of getting an undercover cop to bust someone for buying, so you have nothing to worry about there. Oh, and yes. Yes I did just revive a 4-year-old thread.

Edit: I sort of feel bad for reviving this thread, it feels like I've just disturbed a grave.