Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meeting a new dealer at his place?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ch33sy, Aug 19, 2012.

1. A friend gave me the the address of her dealer, anyway i wanna go buy but have never met him and i have no number. Any tips on how to proceed through the deal. Should i ask what strains he has or just buy what i know he has (white widow)? How should i introduce myself?
    Any tips will help....

2. Treat him like a human being, that should work.

3. You've never met this dealer and don't even have a phone number? One word: sketchy.

Get the person's phone number and then call and say "so and so" gave me your number. You good? You want a new customer?

4. I'd stop by in the afternoon, knock on the door and say "hey, I'm a friend of ____ he told me it would be cool to come by"

If he vibes back you're good. If he acts sketch be like "oh sorry, I might have the wrong addy" since you mentioned ___ he should either A: be cool or B: not be a dealer and your friend is laughing his ass off at your expense.

5. I've smoked his bud before and its good, i spoke to another mate and turns out this guys legit just dunno what time to rock up at his place and if i should smoke up with him or bolt after the deal.

6. Offer to smoke him up anyway. If he's cool he'll return the favor.

7. Try and get a phone number and say your buddy gave you their number, always nice to make sure that they're actually in when you wanna pick up.

8. smoke up with him and as mentioned previously treat him like what he is, another smoker :D

And just turn up, you can always play dumb if he says wtf?

9. yeah, i agree treat him as you would your best "dealer" buddy, ask to smoke him out, it's always dope to make friends with a dealer.

10. ^This and don't worry she/he is inviting you into their home if they allow you to be a customer. No-one wants a sketchy situation in their own home.

11. Huh. The old-school way this is handled is your friend takes you to his place and introduces you. Since she just gave an address you might assume you can just drop in, but I wouldn't want to go on that assumption. My advice is: Get an introduction.