Meeting a GC User For The First Time: Success Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Out, Jan 23, 2013.

1. #1 White Out, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Im going to give a brief overview of my first interaction with another member from GC. His name will be withheld but if he wants to post in here he can. It all started with me seeing him in some local threads around GC. I had built my post count to a reasonable number so I PM'd him & we hit it off great. Clearly we had the same interest. We exchanged numbers online & began communicating via text & a few calls. I know there are a lot of pigs on the net but it was easy to tell this guy was genuine. Im not going to go into specifics about what all went on but it was a awesome experience and we will for sure be kicking it again soon. He was a very straight forward guy. Very nice family, introduced me to his wife and kids, & his "girls":smoking:, wow I can honestly say his" girls" were super impressive.I asked him how he knew so much & he exclaimed GC. He was very knowledgeable about his "girls", especially in helping them grow. For a non medicinal set up I would call it top notch with some room for improvement. I was excited to hear that a whole community was helping his "girls" grow! Anyway long story short we blew a couple bowls, matched, helped out with a few 2 man jobs that were necessary to help the "girls". It was a great experience & Im definetly thankful for GC for helping me with finding a new knowledgeable friend!

2. he introduced an internet stranger to his little daughters?......sounds irresponsible......and what the fuck do you mean they were impressive....pedo

3. Lmfao!!!! Codewords > This guys head

4. hahahahahahahahaha

winthread already

5. by girls im sure he ment plants..

6. reading comprehension just kicked yo assss

7. Lol I really hope you guys didn't think he was actually talking about daughters because if you haven't found out this is a marijuana forum...

8. whats the number one rule of growing

9. dont tell anyone, show anyone or even let someone work with you inside of the room on it.....

10. Dude. You keep taking the posts out of my head! Get out of my mind!

Not surprised it was you, haha.

But yeah. Sounds cool and all. Funny as shit that poster didn't get it ahaha.

And I do agree that showing someone's grow to a stranger isn't the best idea - no matter how good they hit it off.

I've heard priceless advice once:

"Your best friend can be your worst enemy ".

If I ever even had the balls to grow something like that, I wouldn't even tell my pet.

11. hahahaha great minds think alike man.

ive met one person off here before irl, and he showed me his grow. granted, there were no plants, but he had it all set up for it hahahah

was a really cool dude actually.

12. shit, after talkin with a blade daily for about a year, he and his family came up and spent a long weekend with me and my family. took em up to chicago and walked around, hit the beach, fed him REAL chicago food. was good shit. The house i live in now i was introduced to the previous owner through a GC blade! can honestly say if it wasnt for GC i wouldnt be were i am today!

13. Lmfao at first i was like wtf is this guy saying his girls are impressive. Then I kept reading and i still thought he was talkin about his actual girls his ... I thought his girls were helping him grow pot

14. anyone here ever heard of irony?

15. I've met two different blades from here back when I was in college.

The first was a guy I met in a thread about post-rock music. We met in a parking lot at my college and drove around smoking and listening to music. He was more of a frat type guy so we didn't hit it off as friends.

The second was a girl, I can't remember how I found out but she was sitting only a few seats away from me in one of my classes. I invited her over for a few smoke/study breaks and my wife made us pizza.

16. ive met 3 people on here. the first one was waaaay back in the day when i was underage and posting on here on another account lol. i met someone who happened to go to the same high school as me (he was even more underage than i was lol) and we met up in school. we ended up hanging a few times and having a lot of mutual friends and such in high school. the last 2 times ive met people that were either visiting or moving to socal from another country and needed someone to show them the cali dank :smoking: got someone else coming here soon, i feel like i should seriously become a socal weed tour guide or somethin lol

17. is that kinda like backpedaling?

18. Oh yeah I forgot, I have another couple of blades coming out to Denver on vacation that I'm hoping to blow their minds with some concentrates.

Now that possession and small-scale growing are legal here in Colorado, I definitely feel alot more open to meeting fellow Blades, because before my main concern was always that they were an undercover and I was setting myself up for getting busted, but now that isn't a problem.