Meeting 420 Friendly Girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Herbally Lifted, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Grasscity Community,
    Okay, so one can say that I am a fairly regular smoker, enough so that dating a girl who is not a lover of the herb is simply not an option only because our personalites and views would clash so much. That being said it seems that I never see many "stoner" girls, dont get me wrong I know a lot of girls who smoke, but there is a huge difference between a stoner and some who smokes once a month. Im not sure if this is a plea for advice or a rant but ever since I have started smoking reguarly my love life has crashed and burned.

btw stopping smoking/ cutting back is NOT an option. fuck that.

Hazily yours,
    HL

2. Chill with people who smoke, and they too shall hang out with people that smoke. Friends are the best passageway to making more friends. :wave:

3. Do what you do and the girl should come.

4. Thats the mantra ive been following for a while, its just frustrating.. there needs to be more reefer parties in the world I have hearby decided.

5. start growing your own weed.

that's just 5 words but they will help you find whatever you're looking for.

6. Meet new people and when you're first getting to know each other be open about it, most of them, even if they don't toke will love that you're honest and aren't hiding anything.

That's what happened to me, some day she'll try it though I know it.