meetin up with someone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lawliet, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok so i got a message from someone on here like this
    , obviously i live in psl, i jsut dont know bout meetin up with someone that randomly asks about tree like that. i have met one person that lives near me from GC, he was str8. i just dont know bout this one, should i meet him with nothin on me first, or should i just not meet him at all?

oh, he just joined this month and doesnt have any posts.

2. I wouldn't, that's shady if they've been here a month and have no posts. Send his username to a mod

edit: I thought you said last month. Well, it's still been 10 days and not even a intro

3. Fuck that.. I wouldn't meet them.

4. As he may be legit, don't do it, it's not worth it... You aren't being an asshole by not hooking him up, weed is ILLEGAL, thus means you would be putting your ass on the line legally to help out a random person with absolutely no credentials.

5. I believe the rule of thumb is.. only meet up with members that have a good amount of rep and a good post count.

6. yea i see what you mean, thnaks for the help.

7. First off, he's looking for a hook up and that's not allowed here. All PM's that any of you receive such as the one he's talking about need to be reported. There's a little icon in the right hand corner for reporting PM's.

Secondly, you need to be especially concerned when it's someone new. Don't trust anyone when it comes to things like this. You could end up with a cop or a killer. It's not worth it.

Just report stuff like this, Blades. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.