Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meet greet and smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheech17, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Now, i may be a little drunk, but does anyone else think that a grass city celebration is among us. i live in mass and i believe there should be a major Grass city 1st annual, meet greet and smoke... i know i know as i sit here buzzed out of my mind people are like sketchy mother fucker..... but im not thinkin about that obviously... i believe we have all talked to each other multiple times about smoking..this finest... why meet each other and enjoy the one thing that we believe we need to make our fuckin hearts beat ..... i dunno, may be stupid to some but i think there needs to be a celebration. is my buzzed aura making me feel this is better then is really could be? im goin to smoke a bong pack and elaborate.... feel free to offer any opinions even if u think this is the worst idea since sliced wheat bread... cuz that shits nasty. this can be done succesfully and think of how sick it would be it 30% of grass city met up.... talk about a community growing closer ya know..... feel me here this could be big.... or maybe im just buzzed and dreamin.... opinions people please

2. lmfao. I don't think this is gonna work, I wish it could, but I doubt it.

3. I'm from mass, we should have a boston meet

4. uh uh LA meet is where its at guys!!!!

5. Not with these gas prices.:(

6. If it were in a place we could smoke at. Such as some places in colorado (on private property and over 21 only though)

we just missed the DC smokeout on july 4th.

but if it were safe yeah its just the paranoia factor because this is all traceable and what not.

7. Maybe we should just get on that GC Island idea

Then we could have a 24/7 session

8. if you pay for traveling im down