Meet blueberry & Kilo!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LiLSTONERGiRL, Oct 4, 2010.

1. nice pit, i got 1 to

2. mmmmmmmmm

[​IMG]

3. i just got two pits about a month ago:hello:

4. i love how because your a girl
    everyone is gonna tell you about their pitbulls xD

"ive got a pit"
    "me to"
    "ive got 4 of them"
    "i own petsmart"

plus rep on the piece anyway:hello:

5. #25 bigbollo, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Our monkey's. [​IMG]

6. Haha this is hilarious. I wish I would meet the owner of petsmart. lol or atleast their son. lol.

& she is 7 months old. I have a boy pit too. hes 5 months and already weighs about 60 lbs. :)

I will post tonss of more pics tomorrow!!

7. bigbollo your pits are beautiful!! I've got 2 as well, i'll post more pics of them tomorrow too!

8. 002.JPG
    here is my pups:wave:

9. pits are nice and all but I want to see you rip the fuck out of that bong

10. [​IMG]

my babies!
    Kilo= 7 months; 45 lbs
    Scooter=5 months; 60 lbs :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. & another one just for fun :)

[​IMG]

12. THAT LOOKS FUCKIN SICK!!!!!!!

awesome dogs too!!! keep em healthy

13. hahaha i think it looks kinda like a dick. lol. And they are superrr healthy. They lovee to run and love to swim. They get lots of exercise everyday and I feed them grain-free dog food called Evo. Its like 70% meat and 30% fruit and vegetables :) I love 'em too much not to give them the best

14. lol hell ya lovin this thread nice pits to i also own a female named 'peanut' lovin that bong to :smoke:...nice pictures keep em comin..

15. i know exaclty what evo is we sell it at my work place, and i wish every dog owner thought like u nothing but the best for the best...biggest fuckin thing that pisses me off is mal-nurtured pets:mad:

ajaja a dick? i dont see it...but it looks like an upside down uterus 2 me!!!!

16. I knoww! I'm a hugeee animal lover! I wish I had enough money to help all the animals that are in the shelters and on the streets :(

17. i used 2 think that way, and now that i have some money i donate alot 2 my locals shelters and aspca!!!
    so remember you're words and when you get 2 the point in your life that you have a nice cash flow...DONATE

18. Dope shot, kind of looks like a Sherlock of smoke.

19. How much did that bong cost?

And i have a cat named kilo =D

20. I got my bong for $200