Meet a girl: 101

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #1 Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Since this part of the forums is always "heated". Here it is:
    Meeting Girls 101

Shopping Malls. Try to remember the last time you went to a mall. Can you possibly look in a direction and not spot a beautiful girl that you would like to seduce? I'd venture a guess and say no.

The malls are always full of girls. Girls who work at various stores and shops within the mall, but also a lot of girls who go shopping or just hang out. Girls love shopping. Though it is harder to seduce a girl if she is surrounded by her friends, it is not always the case.

Walk up and down the halls and look inside stores for beautiful clerks or shoppers. If it is a women's clothing store or something feminine, even better. You can easily walk up to a girl (clerk or shopper) and ask her:

"Excuse me. Would you be so kind to hold this up in front of you for a moment? It's my sister's birthday next week and you are about the same size as her and from what I can tell you have the same excellent fashion sense."

Better yet, after the initial approach you can even ask her if she sees anything else that she really likes in the store that your sister might like too because of the similar tastes in fashion. Probe for keywords why she likes certain things over the others etc.

Once you have sufficient information of not only what she likes but also why she likes it you can start your charm. Expand the conversation to likes and dislikes in other areas of her life to get her view on things and so on. If she's a shopper you might want to act very quickly to finding ways for you to continue your conversation somewhere else, but if she works there she won't mind spending the time with you especially if it's not very busy.

Libraries. If there is one place that girls almost always outnumber guys, it has to be the library. Whether it's a public library or a college/university library, you will always find young girls trying to do research for a project or homework.

These girls are usually very intelligent and dedicated to their work, but the plain truth is the fact that everybody can use a break once in a while. If you provide a bit of a pleasant distraction they'll be more than happy to talk to you. You could be asking them for some help to locate a specific section or specialty book. Even if they can't help you out they will at least have to tell you that they don't know where you can find your book. But guess what? That is a conversation taking place right there. Ask them about their own work, interests, etc. Show interest, and let them talk about it for a while.

These girls like to show off their knowledge so they'll tell you more than you need to know about the subject. But if you develop good rapport at this stage you can easily continue this fascinating conversation elsewhere. Get my drift? You can start asking why they're interested in this particular subject, what's the most fascinating thing about it, what are the challenges and so on. Once you move to answering this type of questions then you will be able to get an insight as to what type of girl she is, what she holds dear and so on.

Gourmet Coffee Shops. Before work, at lunch and after work these places are packed with girls. Sometimes the more packed the place, the better because you may have to share a table with "someone". If it's not very busy you can still ask to sit next to a beautiful girl. Just tell her that you don't like to sit alone and if she'd mind you sitting with her till you're done with your drink.

If you're sitting together might as well talk about something. And remember this is a gourmet coffee shop. These girls don't come here for the coffee, they come here for the specialty coffee, and they come for the frills and sometimes even the prestige associated with a particular specialty coffee shop.

So what do you talk about?

Her favorite drink and why she likes it over regular coffee, how does it make her feel and so on. Try and talk in detail about the different sensations and aromas. Women love descriptive talk in detail especially if it involves something that can even be compared to a sexual sensation.

The whipped cream, the cherry on top, how the blend of the coffee with the different liqueurs reminds you of a hot and steamy Latin love dance stimulating your taste buds beyond comparison etc. I guess while you are at the library you can pick up some books on gourmet foods and specialty drinks to learn the language fine critics use to describe them. Believe me, talking like that can make a girl melt even though you're only talking about a specialty coffee, because you end up planting all these wonderful images in her mind by using metaphors.

Workplace or School/College. This is a more relaxed atmosphere for seducing women because you are not under time constraints. If you can't get her hotter than hot for you today, you can talk to her again tomorrow. You'll have much better opportunities to get to know her. In addition, if you work or study closely together for an extended period of time chances are that you will become attracted to each other anyway.

Personals. [A word of warning about personals - they will never get you the experience of actually approaching and getting the attention of the woman you want because a meeting arranged through personals simply skips this important phase. So although meeting women this way might feel easier initially, ultimately you will never learn the skills that really make the difference]

Is this too low for you? Is it beneath you? Hell no. Whether it's newspaper personals, telephone personals, video» personals or Internet personals and chat rooms, they offer you excellent opportunities to meet a lot of women to practice your skills.

With the exception of video» personals the drawback is the fact that you don't really know what the person looks like. But that's not a problem. It shouldn't be your goal to meet someone to seduce right away. This is nothing but an avenue for you to get practice and experience talking to women. But if things click for you why not go for it anyway? If she turns out to be butt ugly just tell her that as shallow as this seems, without the physical attraction things aren't going to go anywhere between you two and move on.

Now when placing these personals you can attract a whole lot of women with some catchy headline and be bothered with a lot of replies that get you nowhere wasting your time. Or you can be very specific and discriminating about who you are what you look like and what you're looking for. Feel free to include any characteristics they may find unappealing. This will eliminate a lot of women who might otherwise reply but the ones who do reply are more likely to end up somewhere because they already know what to expect from you and are willing to accept it.

Better yet, read a lot of the women's personals and try to model yours after them.

As an added dirty trick, you can place a personal as a woman seeking a man to get a lot of good ideas from other men who reply to it. Most of them will be really bad but once in a while there will be one that will catch your eye and curiosity. When you reply to a woman's personal ad try out these other ideas to see if they work. If they work, you learned something new. If they don't work, move on.

**Personally, I wouldnt recommend Craigslist or shit like that. A lot of crazies on there it seems.**

Restaurants with attached bars: These places are often great Tuesday to Thursday nights, around 6 - 8:30 PM. Especially upscale places, they cater to a professional crowd. Some VERY nice looking women looking to unwind after work. Also often these places serve as a meeting ground for women having bacheleorette parties.

Coffee houses: like Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Tea Leaf etc. Great from 8 - 10:30 AM every day of the week. After 9 AM you are more likely to get women who work in retail, outside sales like pharmaceutical reps, self-employed, students etc.

Supermarkets: M - F noon to around 1:30 PM as women on their lunch hours pop into buy things. Monday to Thursday 6 - 8:30 PM, Saturdays 10 AM to noon, same for Sundays.

Shopping malls: This is a no brainer. If they have a good food court and are near offices, then noon til 1:30 PM, M - F. Hit the food courts and forget most of the rest of the stores. Other good times: Tues - Thurs 6:30 - 8 PM and Sat afternoons.

Self-improvement seminars: Such seminars are LOADED to the gunwales with good-looking, SUGGESTIBLE women who are totally open to the type of themes discussed in any good Speed Seduction pattern. Same with most of the self-help gurus. Christ, ya don't even have to sign up. Just find out where they are being held, hang out in the lobby of the hotel and swoop in on the HB's during the coffee, pea and dinner breaks.

Gyms: The women are in awesome shape and usually quite adventurous.

Yoga Classes: Unbelievable amounts of hard-bodied, wildy well-shaped women. Take a beginners class if you've never done it before and you'll met lots of women, who are also VERY suggestible and open to "new ways" of thinking.

"Bars, night-clubs and "night" spots?
    Well, if you want to waste you're money, go ahead. Women in these places are far more "uptight", far more likely to be very picky about who'll they'll talk to, and plus you'll probably have to spend some money to get in or stay in. Far better places to meet girls are libraries, parks, coffee-shops and various spots around college campuses. Should you still be a college student yourself and have access to college-premises - boy are you (and all the college-girls you have access to) in luck. Think back a minute to when YOU were in college or high school. Did you enjoy studying? Did you like cramming? Or would you welcome virtually any opportunity to put the damn book down and do something more fun, like talk to an interesting, mesmerising stranger?"

Should you still opt for the classic "clubbing" (harvesting night clubs for girls), keep in mind that your chances are much higher in clubs with mainstream music (played by most radio stations), where the girls are much more likely to hang out secretly wanting to meet a man who would give them the satisfaction of a lifetime, as opposed to clubs with rave and techno-music, where a lot of the girls are there just to get high by listening and dancing to the hypnotic beat (with the possibly added effect of using drugs), which often makes them pretty much ignore everything else around them - including you.

Im sure there's more. If you would like to add your experiences or game..go on ahead. But let's try to keep it informative, not immature.

2. I shall read this tomorrow when I have the mental endurance to tackle those paragraphs... Good looks though I imagine it's some good shit written in there.

3. #3 Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 5, 2011
    Not everything came from my own mouth, but I can attest to similar situations I have been in.

To sum it up, it comes down to taking a deep breath and go for it. As long as a girl is not currently interested in another man or in a relationship and there is even the slightest amount of attraction towards you in the back of her mind..

Then there is no reason for it not to work out. At the very least, on a friendly basis.

And any girls who read this. Im not an asshole nor a player. This is very general stuff so no disrespect intended. If it makes you feel any better my girl was yelling at me to get off the comp when posting this. lol

4. Wow so far the "Have you had sex with a family member" thread is 3 pages long and only 1 reply here. Hmmm

5. man. I go to the library almost everyday to study for my upcoming exam........ and theres this asian librarian that is really cute and she sees me there all the time but i've never talked to her.

she walks around and puts books back on shelves and when the library is closing she clears the tables. she's noticed me looking at her a few times and she has looked my way also but she works there and sees me all the time lol.

anyways I'd really like to talk to her but I can't cus I have no idea what i'd say. she just puts books back on shelves and i'm there just studying wtf could I say

6. There's been tons of how to pick up girls threads by self proclaimed pick up artists. I don't pay much attention to them but from what I've seen, they all say pretty much the same thing, so that might be why. On the other hand there's not too many "Have you had sex with a family member" threads :D.

BTW, I'm not criticizing, I'm just sayin'...

7. #7 Baraccus, Feb 5, 2011
    Only thing I can add on to is at a gym. People usually have a schedule and actually want to work out. The best way to pick up a girl there is to take your time. first I like to just make eye contact with her and nod a friendly hello. They always get some creeps trying to pick them up, you gotta take a different approach. Just seem like a friendly guy, and when you see them at the gym and you make eye contact just smile or say hello for awhile. Don't put the moves on her yet. Give her time to get used to you, you want her to warm up to you. You want her to smile when she sees you walk into the gym or say hi to you first. Help her out if she needs a spotter or is doing an exercise wrong. So now once she warms up and is used to seeing you at the gym, strike up a conversation with her and then leave after it. Do this for awhile. Then watch her, if she looks sad or disappointed to see you leave, that's when you know your ready to ask her out to coffee or brunch next time you see her.

This has worked for me before, it just takes awhile.

8. I don't really agree with any of the above...
    Then again any "how to pick up girls" thread is garbage in my opinion.

You throw all women into these specific groups and its complete BS.

Not to mention, as I've said a million times in other threads - none of this advice would work i fyou wanted to snag a decent, intelligent woman.

The locations are crap too:

1) Shopping Malls - I don't know any girl that goes to the mall wanting to meet guys - at least any past the age of 14...

2) Libraries - I go to a library if I have to get a book I can't find anywhere or I need to study. This is not the place to go to mack on chicks.

3) Work - NOOOO.. just NO. You don't shit where you eat.

Gosh I'll just stop there. This thread is awful.

9. True... I just thought I'd share how I picked up a girl once (for a more serious relationship). Though honestly, the best way to meet a girl is through your friends.

10. That was to the OP, not you.

11. if you're in university/ college that's probably the easist place to meet girls.

otherwise I would have to agree that malls and libraries are not the best place to meet a girl.

I highly doubt many guys have gotten a girlfriend by hitting on the girl shopping at a mall or a girl studying for her exams at the library lol.

for me at least meeting a girl has to be natural for it to work..... going up to some girl looking for a dress to buy in a mall is awkward and 99% of the time it won't get you anything. same with libraries. it is very unlikely you'll get some girls number and set up a date by starting a conversation with a girl you don't know at the library.

the people i know have gotten dates with girls they knwo from work, school or some activity or hobby they do together like sports. or through friends.

12. #12 Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    lol yea that post was purely sarcasm
    Yeah I agree. Usually I know other people that belong to my gym, so it pretty much just stays at that. Appreciate the feedback. Its always helpful to give advice versus someone coming in threads just to whine and discredit everything.

Well you didnt read my above post. I said this is general advice. And most people dont just have an opposite sex magnet in their body like you apparently do. This isnt for high schoolers or anything dumb like that. This isnt a romantic comedy movie. There are always beautiful women at the mall, as well as work there. And as far as grocery stores, and other things listed thats probably more geared to a slightly older crowd.

If you see a girl and youre attracted to her and would like to at least small talk with her. Theres only one way to do it: that is to do it. Gotta break the ice somehow. If not, youre gonna regret the rest of the day or week on not having the balls to talk to her.

Its the basic strategy in my post that helps and does work. Obviously the words and method are going to differ with different situations/people. If it helps out at least one person though, I would be glad.

Instead of being negative, you could read my posts and provide us with YOUR wisdom please. I dont believe anything in my OP was bad advice. But hey, thanks for making me famous.

13. #13 weedandbombs, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011

All you needed to say was that. The rest of your first post is completely pointless then as you've just contradicted yourself. /thread. And please no more of these "pickup artist" threads.. for the love of god.. please no more..

And as for MY wisdom? My wisdom to anyone having trouble meeting girls - suck it up and do it. You have nothing to lose just by saying hi to someone and trying to make friends. Not everyone will want to be your friend or want to date you. Accept it and get over it and keep trying. Pickup artist advice is bunk, garbage, and bullshit.

And sorry to break it to you OP, but you're not famous. lol... Unless you have a terrible show about being a pickup artist and your name is Mystery... then no, sorry dude.

14. #14 Makizushi, Feb 6, 2011
    weedandbombs, why do I see you hating on so many different threads????

edit; And I'm not trippin, weedandbombs, you're a cool, intelligent girl. You've just got a lot of negativity.

OP - nice thread

15. Actually I haven't posted anything negative.. I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Seems like you're being judgmental and coming up with your own tone to my words.

If you think I'm hating - that's ENTIRELY IN YOUR HEAD.... I'm not hating on anyone. I guess text is tricky on the internet.. but its even worse when people are trying to instigate... ahem....

16. This is the second example in this thread that you've gone against what someone has said. That's hating.

By the way I think you're cute.

17. It isn't hating when I point out how completely flawed the logic is and the OP even agrees with me...

18. yeah, yoga classes are good. libraries are good if the girl is browsing around. ....I have always been kind of wary of bothering people when they seem busy(especially females), so maybe my opinion is a bit biased.

19. true :(

i was talking to an ex, and i really wish there was an emotion tone button on my keyboard lol

20. #20 Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 6, 2011

Suck it up and do it. yeah youre right. thats what i said off the bat on this thread. But hey easier said than done in certain situations. and to the rest of your post, you basically just read what you chose to. thats ok though. dont see the point of a debate on such a menial issue. Its advice take it or leave it. donno if your a female or just a guy with a girl avatar but your significant other truly must be a saint (if female, are you single by the way? Im not in anything serious) :D I do sometimes come across as an ass but I really am a good guy
    Just realize your posts in this thread didnt benefit anyone in anyway. Except I will say at the workplace, it may be a no no depending. I mean if you both work at some bs part time job it may not be a big deal , but on a professional/corporate level i would agree.