meet a cool stoner girl..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, May 2, 2010.

1. in my math and shes funny and smokes. she complimented my eyes and shes always smiling at me but im just to scared to ask her to smoke and chill. i know what to say but just to scared to.

can somebody motivate me to ask her please.

2. Are you serious? She complimented your eyes and you still are nervous about asking her to chill? I think she is into you.

I'm going to dish out a little tough love to you right now, my friend

Grow some motherfuckin cojones and ask her to chill! Seriously, just do it. What is holding you back?

3. Fucking man up, you pussy.

4. Yea Man up, bitch. lol i'm kidding
    anyway if you know she's a stoner just ask her if she wants to have a sesh. the worse that can happen is that she's gonna say no. go for it

5. thank you great advice,

ill tell you about it tomorrow!!!

6. This.

Sorry I don't give advice on 8th grade love.

7. lmfao at all the above comments...
    i gotta admit, i too have the same problem. im never affraid to talk to a girl or ask her out, always know what to say and what not to say. but theres this one girl that walks by the shop that i work at in the morning, a few of the guys i work with tryed to talk to her but she never replied, but one day i told her something funny and after that she started to smile at me every morning, and sometimes we even say hi to each other. im not the type of guy thats shy to say something, because saying anything nice is better then not saying anything, but for some reason i cant say anything more then a hi lol...but whatever....

MAN THE FUCK UP, YOU PUSSY!!! lol

8. sounds like puppy love, you happen to star in lady and the tramp by any chance?

just ask her to hangout, girls are crazy anyways. well most, anyhow...:eek:

9. Is this suppose to be some sort of insult?

10. an insult? only if you're embarrassed. i think it's rather refreshing actually being taken away by someone. but to each there own.

11. Usually it's a problem with not knowing what to say. But since you said you know what to say i dont see the problem. Just say it.

12. Oh no I just never seen that movie or whatever it is "lady and the tramp" so I didn't know what you were talkin about, my bad

13. it's a disney animated kids movie with talking dogs, from the mid 90 to late 90's i believe.

OP, i'll bet $5 on paypal that she'll accept your invitation to get smoked up, she's basically inviting herself with those compliments.

14. She sounds chill, ask her to blaze man, you may end up liking her!

15. GET PUMPED UP DUDE, YOU NEED TO LOOK GOOD FOR WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO

you see her sittin' down in class? just go up and sit real close to her, like butt touching close

16. Ask her or I will....there's your motivation.

17. nice!^

But don't fret op
    You're the man!
    You can do anything you put your mind to!!!

18. Finish her.

19. i wish i could live vicariously thru you.

you would have gotten laid like a month before she even complimented you.

just talk about how you were smoking with your friends and something funny happened. or something about how your mom or dad almost caught you smoking and ended up smelling it but werent sure about it so basically you need a new place to smoke.

it opens up the opportunity to invite you to smoke with her, then you dont feel as weird asking her to smoke with you.

but even if she doesnt get the hint just say you have a bowl in your car or something that wants to get burnt up and you dont want to smoke alone.

there is a lot of different ways you can say something to get the point across that makes it easier to say, you just have to find that combination. dont think about it too much. just go for it.

im 87.4% sure that she would say yes, but as time goes on, that percentage drops slightly because its like she provided the opportunity and as time goes on that opportunity start to get impatient and you cant expect her to hold out forever.

evenetually if you dont act on this, then she will have a guy she is interested in more and then youll have to wait however long till she gets out the relationship and then have to worry about when is a good time to try again for real or is it too soon and ill still just be a rebound guy.

all in all just ask her.

20. be like you wanna go in on a blunt. She'll be like hehehe ok