Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meds...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by joey fats, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Attached Files:

2. Quality Buds...
    In Order:
    Fucking Incredible then
    Blue Dream

Attached Files:

3. Very nice man stuff all looks great.

4. 3rd Coast Compassion Club in Ypsi...All good so far!

5. Earwax $30 per 1/2 gram

Chocolate bar made with 1 gram pure OGKush hash.
    just woke up and ate half...hehehe.

Attached Files:

6. Whatever dispensary you are going to they seem to have some very very nice quality products to offer! Love the earwax, i'm assuming that's BHO made from OG if i'm not mistaken i thought that only certain strains could produce the waxy like product please correct me if i'm wrong.

7. You can whip your bho into wax. Just keep heating and stirring and you can see the consistency start to change over to stable wax.

8. From a new private dealer...

Sour Apple Kush

Sour Diesel

Attached Files:

9. I see Michigan is becoming a contender! Killer meds my friend. The Blue god looks really nice.

10. been smoking soooo much... here is a pickup i wanted to throw up here...

fools gettin this stuff shipped out from Cali...must be imho...this aint no michigan basement bud...

skywalker og

Attached Files: