Mediums, nutrients, supplements, what's best, what's not

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yoda2419, Jun 25, 2017.

1. I wanted to create a thread for us to discuss what we are putting our plants in and what we are feeding them, as well as any chemical or organic food, supplements, and nutrients that they are given. Passing on information of what works or does not and why is a key to all of us having potent, high yielding crops. Please post what you have found about any and all products. Happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Every bodys different what works for me may fail for u

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Used Canna Terra , Canna Flores, Ginormous (bud enhancer), and Molasses..(soil grow) on my last and current grow.
    All went just fine for me..no burning and explosive flower, bud and veg growth..This grow I added Silica to the mix for stronger and thicker stems and branches..Happy with all Canna nutes, except for their Bloom, which was priced too high for me to consider.

• Like Like x 1
  4. there all good . as long as ts no a mg or homed depot or lowes brand or menards your golden they sell total bull shit nutrients even the best indoor farmer wont be able to make them work for your type of plants .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If I can't make it from source

I don't use it

as a result

I grow well

so do the plants

as a side issue

I save bulk cash ...lol

good luck

6. Fox Farmswhen I'm feeling fancy and organic mixes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nectar for The Gods, my plants love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. ive heard a few times over the past week the same thing. its on my list to try. thanks:)

• Like Like x 1