mediums 2012 winter shed grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mediumsteve, Feb 10, 2012.

1. #1 mediumsteve, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    hey blades i thought i would show you guys what im working with this winter. ive got three different strains going. All under 760w of light. Im vegging uder a 600w mh in a daystar hood with a magnetic ballast and 2 4' shop light t-12's.
    1st strain - trainwreck x lemon diesel x purple kush. i call it fruity wreck or fruity kush depending what plant is sativa dominate or indica dominate.
    2nd strain - pre 1999 pea bud. really old seeds from my last caregiver. in the red 10 gallon rubbermade in front of the 20 gallon green rubbermade
    3rd strain - unknown bagseed indica dominate. the one in the 20 gallon green rubbermade.
    Nutes are general organic line. ph up and down. and some Ginormous from Humboldt Nutrients.
    intake is a 6" fan
    exhaust is a 250cfm booster fan
    air circulation is a 8" fan
    d-link security camera so i can check on the girls from my droid from anywhere.
    red totes are 10 gallon - four have the fw - fk strain in them. and one in the green kitty litter bucket.

Attached Files:

2. just switched to flower today. bring on the buds. i will switch to hps in 2 weeks

3. well i pulled 3 males yesterday. down to 4 plants now and some seedlings. Waiting on my hps bulb to ship still . im running 11 on 13 off for flower. will post new pics when the hps gets here. gonna run the seedlings on a 11/13 from seed under the 600w hps. the huge one in the 20 gallon was a male . figures right

4. well after a week of 11/13 i have killed 5 males and i only have 2 females left. I just germed 11 sativa seeds and all 11 sprouted. hopefully i wont have that many males again. installed my hps bulb yesterday.

5. the 600w hps bulb failed after 11 hours of use. was from htgsupply. replaced with mh600w. shitty deal gotta call them tomorrow and get a new one

6. forgot the pics.

Attached Files:

7. called htg they are shipping the new 600w agromax hps bulb over-nite . it was nice they gave me the upgraded bulb for free.

8. just an update .
    everything looks great but i have a droopy plant that was fine until it started flowering . once she started to develop her first flowers she has been droopy and i had a lil chlorine burn from not being able to let my water bubble for a day. but its ok . any help about this plant would be great. my other girl is doing great. gonna add 9 sativa seedlings to the flowering room today. they are all in 1gallon black buckets. they are all on their 3rd set of nodes. and 1 female clone from in the flower room

Attached Files:

9. please help me. over 200+ views not a single comment but my own .

10. Someone please help me

11. post a pic without it under your light so we can see if their is a deficiency.

12. will do when lights are on tonight at 6:30. thanks

13. well the sick plant is doing better all the new growth is fine the older leaves are all about gone now. buds are filling in now. and here is one of my clones in a 1 gallon bucket and the rest are a sativa dominant we crossed with an indica dominant plant of the same strain last xmas. we will see later what they truly are as in sativa% or indica%.

Attached Files:

14. #14 mediumsteve, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    another flowering update. using general organics go box nutes.
    any guess on how much longer?

Attached Files:

15. bump............

16. morning. how do they look guys? i need some feedback please.

17. They are looking good. How long has that one been flowering? is it mainly indica? 8-10 weeks for indica 10-12 weeks for sativa is usually the general rule. But you want to check your trichomes and your amber to cloudy ratio with a pocket microscope. The more amber the more body high. They are looking good though man keep it up :smoke:

18. yah i got a scope from radio shack for $12. they are mostly indica this run. 3rd time running this strain . sexing started febuary 11th. it took about 2 weeks for pistils to appear. so maybe around 3.5 weeks??? males were killed as soon as they showed. the seedlings are mainly sativa say 80%.

19. morning another pic update

Attached Files:

20. am i doing good ?