Meditate

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by CGTennis123, May 26, 2005.

1. Do you ever smoke weed to meditate? I've become very interested in the ancient shaman how they used drugs to intertwine with religion. I've tried meditating when high (not on shrooms yet) and I came up with a lot of cool philosiphies...but I forgot all of them because I was baked outta my mind I guess, I'm gonna write them down next time. Do any of you do this or just smoke it because its' fun?

2. I like to blast music and just chill on a couch with my eyes closed. I get the craziest visuals. I guess thats kinda meditation

3. Word. I do and have done the exact same thing. Including forgetting about it afterwards lol.. It would probly ruin it though, getting up and writing your thoughts down.

4. I've been wanting to experiement with weed and other techniques to expand my mind. I've never gotten around to it though. Gotta try it sometimes.

5. Yep it does lol...but atleast you get to remember what badass philosophy you thought of.

6. Lol yeah I do that too, if you could make a music video just like what you see when you're eyes are closed when you're high that'd be bad ass.

7. Hell yea dude the craziest shit goes down in your head

8. Sometimes I use weed for meditation. It really does help for thinking.

9. I have a question for anyone who meditates.. so what kinda feeling do you get when meditating (and long term) and is it different meditating with weed?

Thanks

10. Its just enhanced meditation, your mind goes clear without any will, you think one thought at a time. Its like your at peace cuz nothing is really happening accept for that one thought going down in your brain. I would definitely recommend it

peace

11. For example I'll be watching a TV show and it'll show something that is going on in my life. I'll just keep thinking about it and make up a cool philosiphy, it's weird, I'm not trying to make philosiphies...it just happens.

12. I do something a little similar.. I'll be sitting there, watching a show, and a commercial will come on.. But it leaves me on a part of the show, that has something to do w/ my life.. Next thing I know, I forgot what show I'm watching, cuz my mind just goes strait to whatever I was thinking about, and I totally forget about the show! Happens.. Dont know if that's meditation, of being a stoner???

13. being a stoner

14. i honestly think that weed has helped me be a more calm, spiritual, thoughtful person. i dont know if you'd call it meditation but i will lie down in my bed, turn on some radiohead, and reflect on everything and i feel so great afterwards.

15. Yea, thats what I figured..