Meditate.

Discussion in 'General' started by HolyHaze, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Marijuana is not a drug. It's a herb. I have been browsing these forums for a while now, I think some people abuse marijuana.

It's spiritual, you need to meditate. You need to travel through the killings, the war, and the bloodshed, you need eternal peace, and marijuana provides the extra 'nip' you need.

You may have judged me by my screen name, I believe there is more to marijuana than just to roll and smoke it... you have to live it.

Thank you,
    Santiago.

2. First off, I don't need to do shit. Second, marijuana is a drug.

I do meditate though.

3. marijuana is a drug and herb.

it is also, above all, a tool to do whatever one sees fit meditate, chill, relax, whatev.

its more than a substance, it is a concept- one of friendliness, generosity, and all around enjoyment.

you dont need to be a guru to smoke herb.

4. You don't need marijuana to meditate...and you don't need to meditate with marijuana...

but it's kinda fun...

5. marijuana is an herb

thc is a drug

mmk

6. drug |dr?g| noun a substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular.

I would think Marijuana applies to this deffinition, dont you guys?

To the OP, don't start dumb threads.

GJ

7. but what about the cannabinoids? Marijuana is much more than just THC...it has over 400 chemicals.

8. fuck yo couch OP, i do wat i want.

9. And? I meditate stoned and sober. I go through life stoned and sober. Thats what's aweseome about it. You can do anything you want stoned, and you can do it just as well if not better. Meditation isnt required when you're stoned, its just something to do.

10. You know, I had a dream last night. I was a snake slithering through the grass until I came upon a dead elk. And I climbed into his soul. And it's there I stayed until morning.

11. if everyone on this planet meditated regularly, i have a feeling humans as species would be much better off.

12. i know, just that when you're thinking of what in marijuana gets you high, you think thc.

like, people will get a "THC" tatoo, not "THC and over 400 chemicals"

13. yeah...lol.