Medikated Sour Diesel Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Medikated, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Welcome to my first thread/Journal!

So I've decided to go ahead and start a grow log. I figured I've been browsing on this site for long enough, and since I've recently become a member I might as well add something to the community so here it is. I have 9 Sour Diesel plants currently in week 3/4 of flower, or at least that's my guess and I have just started LST'ing 6 sour diesel seedlings that I started not to long ago. I've got about 17 or so in veg total, and I have 9 Brainstorm clones that I'm waiting to root. I just switched over to CYCO nutrients to give them a try, I was using Fox Farm. Also to add for my growing medium I am using Pro Mix. I have a co2 set up also but not any real way to regulate it. As far as lights go I have 2 600 watt in my flower tent and 400 watts plus a bunch of cfls for veg.

Let me know what you think, advice is always appreciated. :D

2. ...got any pictures?

3. Sorry Photo bucket is being a pain in the ass. Those are the only two I've been able to successfully upload so far :/

4. Photobucket will take them off. Upload to here.

5. Nevermind, Here are some pictures of my garden :smoke:

Attached Files:

6. So for today's update I fed all the big gals in the tent with cyco's week 3 flower recommendations, also I gave them a lil bit of Great White, and upped their dosage of Humbolt County's Own Snowstorm! As far as all the other ones they are pretty moist so I didn't feel a real need to feed them just yet. The 6 Sour Diesel's that I am currently LST'ing I gave another healthy bend to with some staples. I've never done LST so someone let me know I'm doing it right lol :cool: I failed to mention earlier that all of the SD's I'm growing right now are from seed out of a bag I bought a ways back, so far out of the 9 in the tent they are all female :eek: Hopefully they all are, that would be crazy!

Attached Files:

7. looks good bro, ill jump on the wagon! what kind of medium u using?

8. I'm using Pro-Mix, comes in a 3.8 cu. ft. compressed square.

9. #10 wizard8917, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Hey man I'm subscribed - I'm in the middle of a SDx1 and Super Lemon Hazex1 grow myself. How long did you veg for? Plants look great man.

Also how do you compare CYCO to foxfarm(I'm currently using the soluble trio).

10. I can't remember exactly how long I vegged the ones in the tent.... like 2 months or so I believe. I haven't noticed anything hugely different between the CYCO and foxfarm just yet. I'm only just over a week into the switchup so I'll wait to see I guess. The SD's I have flowering right now though are seriously getting packed down with frost, I've been steadily increasing the amount of snowstorm I've been feeding them and it seems to be kicking ass.

11. Also over the weekend I built a kind of cool veg box, or at least inexpensive. I had this very clean unused 40''x48''x40'' cardboard box that I lined with the bottom reflective tray water holder thingy that came with my tent, kinda just rigged up but with the colder nights coming, they need to be some sort of mini room of their own so they can stay warmer all the time. Got the 400 and the CFL trash can lid lol. I know my veg is kinda ghetto but wth it works right?:smoke:

Attached Files: