Medicine Man's Ganja Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by M3DICIN3MAN420, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Hey blades,
    Figured I would start some type of journal here. Just one nice bush that's a clone from bagseed. And 9 seedlings.

First, the bush. Did a little LST when she was in a 3gal now she's in a 10gal.
    ForumRunner_20120913_210448.png

Seedlings next.

ForumRunner_20120913_210520.png

Red cups:

(Left side, front to back)
    Lemon Skunk x Sour OG(bagseed crossed with another bagseed)
    Big Bud #2 (freebie)
    Snow White (Nirvana)

(Right side, front to back)
    Aurora Indica (Nirvana)
    Big Bud #2 (freebie)
    Medicine Man (Mr. Nice)

Black pot

Left side:
    Fruit Spirit (Royal Queen)
    Great White Shark (GreenHouse)

Right side:
    Afghani Milk (CH9)

Any questions just ask away. Thanks for checking it out. Adding a couple more autos soon.

2. Here is a autoflower skunk x mass. Just put her in a .8gal air pot and moved her out to the tent.

ForumRunner_20120914_220850.png
    (Just after the first watering. I'll move her back up above canopy tomorrow.)

3. subbed from GS's Ganja Garden... cant wait for the bud show

4. #5 Grows&Smokes, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Subbed from GS's Ganja Garden:wave:

You're running at 600 watter right?

5. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']Subbed from GS's Ganja Garden:wave:

You're running at 600 watter right?[/quote]

Yes sir, in a 4x4 tent until the end of the month.
    Then my actual room will be finished its 6x10x8 I'll have 1600 watts and ~ 15 plants.

Here is the update I mentioned earlier.

Great White Shark
    ForumRunner_20120916_225809.png

Fruit Spirit
    ForumRunner_20120916_225826.png

Afghani Milk
    ForumRunner_20120916_225845.png

6. Nice...nice sized room youre moving into too....you like those air pots? I just ordered 2 of them for my Jack Herers.

7. Sorry, had to do 2. The app crashed on me the first time!

Autoflower Skunk x Mass
    ForumRunner_20120916_230114.png

Seedlings read left to right.
    (first row) bagseed x bagseed, Aurora Indica, Big Bud#2
    (second row) Big Bud#2, Snow White, Medicine Man.
    ForumRunner_20120916_230131.png

Bagseed Bush.
    ForumRunner_20120916_230146.png
    This is the one I hope turns out like yours GS. I'm going to veg her for about 4 more months though.

8. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']Nice...nice sized room too....you like those air pots? I just ordered 2 of them for my Jack Herers.[/quote]

This is my first time with them really. Rhapsody got me interested in them so I wanted to see how a .8 gal compared to a 3 gal.

Thinking I will eventually get a 5 pack of the 1.5 gal if they're as good as I hear. They would save me a lot of space!

9. 4 months? That's an awful long time brother...especially not even knowing if its a girl or not...hope you plan on doing some training....it'll be busting out of the tent by then.

10. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']

4 months? That's an awful long time brother...especially not even knowing if its a girl or not...hope you plan on doing some training....it'll be busting out of the tent by then.[/quote]

She is the head of another plant, it was female.
    I have done some LST already, then when I moved her from 3gal to 10 gal I just let her go.
    I won't be in the tent my then. Will be in the room. Yeah, she's gonna be a tree hopefully.

11. Ah...I see...that's diffent then...female...and in that room no problem...will be fun to watch!

12. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']

Ah...I see...that's diffent then...female...and in that room no problem...will be fun to watch![/quote]

I sure hope so man. All the seedlings in the solos are regular so I might get to cross something nice!

13. Nice strains, looking forward to seeing your grow. I have 1600 watts, but in a much smaller space.

14. I can't wait to see them babies in person

15. What does this look like? Does anyone else see it?

ForumRunner_20120917_214454.png

16. Looks like a seagull...cool :smoke:

17. Ahh, so your GWS is a baby too. Well im interested to see the differences in our plants! When did you start LSTing?

18. [quote name='"Fajilionbud"']Ahh, so your GWS is a baby too. Well im interested to see the differences in our plants! When did you start LSTing?[/quote]

I haven't man. That big bush is the one I LSTed for a little bit.
    Most of these will be mothers, or used for breeding.

19. Well? Is that what you were seeing? Do I win a prize???