Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicinal review*watermelon kush*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by letstokeup, Sep 5, 2008.

1. disclaimer- sorry i do not currently own a digital camera, so you will not be able to actually see the buds...:(

on a happy note:D i just got medicinal marijuana from a friend whos got a hook for it. The strain is WATERMELON KUSH and i shit you not it looks, smells,and tastes like a giant watermelon, like a watermelon . Comes in a Ball jar that says the despensory, strain, potency, and some cool facts about the strain. Ran me 300 for a half of an oz. and it was spot on. 14 gs. Just thought that i'd let yall know that my first experience with this legitamate medicinal southern Californian marijuana was by far the best smoke i have ever had... ever.(and ive been smoking every day 7 to 8 times a day for about 4 years now)..i just dont want to smoke anything but medicinal califorian marijana ever again..

I took my bong, a foot tall, kaos. its got like 10mm thick glass at the thinnest part. its like thick man. And the first hit was small, but i waited about 5 minutes. I was already high. I was getting stuck and stuff like, staring at shit that isnt even that interesting, like tiles and shit. And then i take a huge 2nd rip and i cough a little bit, and lay down. I was stoned as hell. Took me about 10 minutes just to finish the bowl. 5 hits all together.

BEST HIGH EVER

2. thinking about watermelon kush causes an orgasm in my pants

3. Fuck $300 for a half O better be the greatest high I've ever had. Anyway, congrats on having some good bud. I honestly prefer pics, but I can't hate cause I don't have a camera and don't take pictures either. But glad your satisfied with your herb.:smoking:

4. YES!!!

No one except my brother and his fiance believed me about this strain. I got medical shit 2, and wow one of the best highs ive ever had. By far one of my favorite strains. Amazing taste 2.

5. #5 billybobtbag, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
    WOW! 300??? Dude you're in California or Hawaii or where? First off, that strain sounds too beautiful for words...second, 300 for a HALF O? I pay 150 here in South Florida for some really good stuff, and 150-175 for some High-Times looking, California-worthy stuff. Hot damn! I gotta say though, I've tried a lot of the California stuff, and yup, it is consistently fuego.Cheers man! You better enjoy that all the way haha. I'm about to vape a volcano bag and think of watermelons..smells like I just got a half o of some sort of haze though hehe.
    You know, I suppose I can see where the pr comes from, my buddy brought some OG Kush from Cali that was from a 72 dollar eighter. Hot damn!

6. watermelon kush.. makes me drool

7. you realize you paid 75$ an eighth all the way up?

you got taxed by your mmj connect im guessing.

but you seem to be enjoying it so props to you, no rep because no pictures, but kushes are always nice, hazes are better:D

happy toking

8. ftw hazes are better!!....couldnt have said more in a post he summed it up haha

but yea watermelon kush sounds amazing

9. Can someone please explain to me what makes a certain strain a "Haze" as opposed to a "Kush" strain? I understand they originate from different regional genetics, but if you could a description of the smells/taste/appearance/high of the two would be super helpful. Is Skunk the same kind of difference? Or is that a more specified strain..
    I've been to amsterdam and tried all sorts of hazes and kushes but the hazes at least all seemed to be kind of independent of one another (my fave was super silver haze). Thank you!

10. while it lasts...

Imagebin - A place to slap up your images.

11. Sounds like a ripoff to me. That stuff is unlikely to have any more than 20% THC. Is it really worth $600/oz for even 30% THC. You can find 15% THC stuff for $100/oz black market... My opinion is that for the current market, its a fair deal around $320/oz. I would definitely rather have an oz of no smell 15-17% stuff than a half eight of blow your socks off flavor with hardly more THC content (20-22%). Ive smoked lots of different stuff, and the really good stuff does not supply a substantially different high (outside of more or less couch lock) when adjusted for potency. Also, how do you know the flavor is not the result of chemical dopents (most of the chemicals that flavor Cannabis are available in pure form from chemical supply houses)?
    ;)

12. ^ Notice the date the thread was made...

13. At $300. per half Z, I assume the high feels like a good ol' fashioned anal raping.

That said, I wish there were some pics! Of the bud, not the raping.

14. There are original strains, Kush, Skunk, Haze, Cheese, etc. the watermelon Kush was bred by crossing a Kush plant with Watermelon xxxx strain. a haze is usually sativa or sativa dominant and Kush is indica or indica dominant.

15. 300 a half for buds is just not worth it no matter how good it is. sry bro but i live on oahu,HI aka super expensive cost of living, isolated from the rest of the world and extremly crowded here on oahu and i never pay a penny over 325 a zip usualy more like 290. if ur reppin cali bro the most u should b payin is 3 bills and that should be perfect desirable strains ex death star, girl scout cookies, etc. do any clubs or dispensiaries charge even 400 any more. were talkin flowers not oils right lol

16. Why does everyone gotta kill his high, he's gotta pay what he's gotta pay.

Good shit dude, never tried watermelon Kush, that's in my strain to try list! Happy tokin!

17. This is for all of you who replied with advice.

[​IMG]

This thread is four years old hence the price and I haven't seen the strain for at least three years.