Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicinal Marijuana Use based on Age

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by aleksme, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Ya hi first post, just wondering *how old you have to be* for Medical Marijuana License in Canada Ontario. I have TMJ wich stands for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder. This disorder gives me chronic headache and neck pain nearly everyday. I have had this for as long as i can remember. I have undergone many treatments, but non were succesfull. Somtimes I am forced to take painkillers everyday (verry unhealthy). When I first tried marijuana the headache and neck pain subsided. So now my question is first of all, *how old do you have to be* and how *would one* approuch *a* doctor about this.

Thanx in Advance.

2. Truthfully I do not know the answer to this. I would hope there is no age limit for medical marijuana because that would be depriving someone their medicine simply because of their age. Discrimination if i'v ever seen it! Unfortunately you do have to be 18 to post on this forum. sorry bro, i really hope you can get some medicine for your problems. Talk to a 'green friendly' about this. look one up at www.norml.org

3. in CA, you can get ur liscense at any age, as long as you have your parent/guardien are with you and do the paperwork and shit