Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medication for CP Back pain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jamesisapothead, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. Hey guys... My name is James. I live in SC and am 16, and i love the effects weed has on me,and definey like the way it helps my Chronic back pain. Obviously living in SC medical marijuana is illegal. But as i sit high off addictive opiates (oxycodone , lortab , norcos, etc) i wonder to myself if there is a way to get medical down here. Also, most of the times the pills are bought off the street. What do you guys think?Happy Blazing
  2. Sorry to hear about your back pain man. I myself cannot work due to a serious back injury, I know how it hurts.

    That said, unfortunately this forum is 18+ as it's not that we don't like all smokers, it's just hard to condone underage usage. Also you may want to edit your post as discussion of anything other than weed, tobacco, alcohol and caffeine is not allowed.

    Come back in a couple years and we'll be glad to have ya. Good luck with the back issue, as someone from the pt community I would recommend lots of stretching and focus on strengthening your core with your back stablized (such as while laying on your back).
  3. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "getting medical down here", but if you mean is there a way to get medical bud, yeah you just gotta find someone who has a card in a medical state who will sell to you. I live in NH but get medical bud from RI. 

Share This Page