Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medicating morning sickness with marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by buttfuckbarbie, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Well if I was pregnant, and i really wanted to medicate, i would use any other method then smoking. Either vaporizing or eating would be more ideal. Just because there are so many unknown chemicals produced from smoke. Not saying i dont smoke, because i do, its my favorite way. But risking thoseunknown chemicals is just not worth it if you are carrying a child.

2. Because it is more fun to cream the pie, than the cake. But still fuck the shit out of the cake.

3. #23 AvgPotHead, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    Im sorry but you are quit wrong my baby is not a stoner and i have multiple firsthand accounts of mother smoking for relief while pregnant including my own wife. First of all there is studies and the one wildwill spoke of has some legit science behind it. As soon as my wife became pregnant she quit smoking not until i began to dig deeper out of my own curiousty did i realize she could have safely smoked her entire pregnancy. Marijuana is surprisingly non toxic i encourage you to watch the Documentaries "The Union" The business behind getting high and "In Pot We Trust" on Google video when you have time(they are both over an hour). Also YouTube and Google the name "Melanie Dreher".

Breastfeeding is also safe my wife has been smoking while breastfeeding almost everyday. We just went to the doc today for his two month our baby is above average for size and weight his motor skills are developing ahead of average. No jaundice, ear infections, no abnormal sleep habits it doesn't get him high THC stays in the moms fat cells for a few weeks and at the most trace amounts have been found in mother breast milk. If you look up Dr.Dreher you will find this as well.

4. This is where you lost me....:confused:

5. you got it. don't forget the placenta is a barrier to all sorts of nasty shit floating around in the air, water, food you get the point. I believe the study you are referring to was done by a brittish university, maybe even cambridge. though i can't remember if it was "smarter" or more "creative". my wife had debilitating morniing sickness it really helps.so does acupuncture.

6. Drugs, smoking and drinking kills. Try to cope with morning sickness through some natural remedy like no to morning sickness tea.