Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medicated Capsule Storage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LAMedicate, Jun 13, 2013.

1. So last night I bought some medicated capsules. There are 12 in the bottle and I am saving most of them for a little weekend trip I'm going on with family to SF. The trip isn't for another 5 or 6 weeks though, so my question is will the capsules go bad? I have them stored in a cupboard in my room (the bottle says keep in a cool, dry place, and unfortunately I live at home and couldn't put them in the fridge). I opened the bottle and there's a little cotton ball on top to keep the freshness so I hope that helps. What do you guys think?

2. Depends on what the capsuls are made of and what the extract was made with.

If it came in a bottle I'm assuming they were meant to be stored so you might be ok.

3. It says its a whole plant extract

4. You will be fine.  Just make sure you don't put them in a place too hot.

5. Had some marinol one time.. It fucked me up when i kept in fridge but then went on a road trip, but my bag in the trunk and when i took them they didnt work as well. Maybe keep them in a cooler some how?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app