MediCannabisIA Comes to Grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MediCannabisIA, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hello all!

After lurking for a couple years I decided to join Grass City. It is truly amazing how much knowledge and information is contained within these forums. The prices at the shop are just as good of a reason to come here as well. Many of my questions have been answered coming here and I am also a lot more aware of what different tools should cost as this is the cheapest place to buy.

This is one of the sites that inspired myself and a few friends in Iowa to start up MediCannabisIA on Facebook and Twitter. This is a non-profit. Our main goal is to Educate, Inform and Inspire. Grass City is the best meeting spot for like minded individuals and we hope to be active on this site and in the forums. If any members on here has any feedback on our Facebook page or Twitter account we would be grateful to hear from you. Any interesting stories, drawings or articles are much appreciated if so inclined.

We can all make a difference over various social networks. If you have a great idea to promote Cannabis then you don't have to just air it out here. Anybody with a laptop and internet connection can make a page somewhere on the internet and help spread the knowledge. After all it is power.