Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medicann question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by btbadger, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Has anyone used medicann before to obtain MMJ? If so, what were your experiences, and would you recommend it?

Also, im going to be trying to get MMJ for insomnia, but I have no medical records of having insomnia. Will this stop me from getting MMJ, or can I just go and talk to a doctor there about my insomnia?

2. Hint: use the search function.

3. already did, but there were a lot of mixed responses so im looking for clarification

4. Perhaps this is because people have had mixed experiences with Medicann?

5. I went to medicann for a rec just yesterday, I waited about an hour before I was seen. But when I finally was seen by the doctor it literally took like 10 minutes, and everyone in the waiting room with me got a rec, so.. It wasn't as professional as most physician's offices (it was hardly furnished, and a little disorganized) but it got the job done.

I know at medicann they'll give you a 3 month rec until you can get medical records, but in order to get a rec for a full year you have to have recent prescription meds or records.

6. the medicann website gives some pretty good info about how they operate, we have an office in the town i live in and basically i brought a large legal box of records with me to make sure i was covered, after i told the guy helping me that i had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in my lower back he had someone carry my box of records back to my car for me and gave me a rec:D

7. Yeah I have had nothing but positive experiences with medicann.

Most recognized by law enforcement in the State of California.

8. You could go to the regular doctor in order to have your insomnia diagnosed so you don't have to risk not getting a card because of no proof of your condition. But then again maybe you don't need proof, this I'm not sure of.

9. Yeah thinking about going there for mine for social anxiety, depressionn, insomnia. have my meds to think ill be able to?