Medicali 8 tree perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by meatballz, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Well, I finally broke one of my pieces. And the saying is true... you never forget your first time.

Anyways, it's a Medicali 8 Tree Removable Perc.

The only piece that is broken is the removable tree perc. Does anyone know if there is some way to replace or if there is something else out there to put in its place?

The guys at the smoke shop I bought it from were completely clueless.

[​IMG]

2. i don't know where you'd find a replacement of that size, but i'm sure you could hit up dan at Apix and have him whip one up for you no problem.

3. lmao there you go! it is prob a 29m joint, have Dan or another glass blower make you a gridded circ or something! Will be so much better than that 8 arm, and might cost less... since medicali is pretty expensive.

4. You guys mention Dan like I should have him in my phone book. lol

Anyone help me out with some contact info? I know I could search the forums but it would fuck up my high. thanks

5. apixdesign on facebook, but he doesn't do customs right now so most likely won't do that, unless it's easy for him I guess...maybe MGP?

6. That's good because I'm not on FB so that would have sucked. Once again with the names, MGP? lol

7. ummm.... myglassplanet@gmail.com is his email I believe. Hit him up. Also check that your joint size is 29mm I was only guessing.

8. #8 9D3, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
  9. Fishbone will also make you one.

10. If you do have another blower make you a replacement make sure you get the length measurement right. Most of the guys others have suggested are great blowers. If you want a straight replacement you could try and get in contact with medicali directly in california and see if they can send you one.

11. ^that's what I would do first

12. Thanks for the advice guys

13. If it's 29.9mm joint, GC has some WS 29.9 stems ..

14. I dont think that is a 29mm joint, it looks larger. It may be a 34mm joint or a specialized size only medicali uses. I would shoot medicali an email, they have a great website