Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Junior DANK, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Hey GC,
    First time posting in this section because I need some advice and support.

Well i'll start with this, marijuana brought out my hereditary anxiety with a panic attack. Ive been feeling scared and extremely on edge randomly when talking about marijuana but when I use it, it totally relieves me. Im afraid that this will start happening more and more even when i don't think about the herb, anyone else have issues like this? Not really sure a medical term for it though.
    I talked to my mother who deals with it and she said anything she used to aid her just became a crutch, she had to adapt mentally talk about how she felt with someone who has some knowledge of what she was going through.
    What should I do?

Whats life without a little struggle? :)

2. Hello guys...!
    Nice topic.. Thank you for your useful information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wander full massage.

Memory Supplements