Medical???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smokealottapot, May 2, 2004.

1. Hey i just smoked some weed my friend gave me but i didnt get very high at all and i smoked it right and all but do you think it was medical???

2. First off, there is a medical marijuana forum on this board.

Second, No it wasn't medical marijuana because marijuana is some of the most balls to the wall weed you will ever smoke. Especially if its G-13. After all why the hell would medical marijuana be some bunk bud? It's supposed to get people higher than fuck to relieve pain. It being shit weed would completely eliminate the whole entire idea.

Lastyly, considering your constant novice questions you don't seem to know a whole lot about marijuana. there is a good chance your friend sold your parsely. Or it was just some shitty weed. But it was definatly, and i stress definatly, NOT medical marijuana.

3. If he gave it to you maybe it was ABS or ABV.

4. actually i've been hearing that the canadian government has been getting some crappy weed lately. they SHOULD be getting the best weed possible, but i had heard one actual pot smoker said that high school kids could grow better in a cupboard. some medicinal weed was found to have aproximately 5% THC; about half of what it was reported to be.

Grasscity Deals Near You