Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bugsy, Jan 1, 2016.

1. looking for what herb to use for pseoriatic arthritis's ...she needs help.....

2. Most anything works for my arthritis and my ailments seem to be easier to medicate than my wife's migraines which she gets very very picky on what works and what does not. That being said we buy/grow higher cbd and mostly indicas and the pain killing and relaxing effects.

If you are in a medical/rec state then ask the bud tender for what they have that is pain killing. It will be a good bit of normal dispensaries inventory.

I don't get too fixated on having to get one strain since inventory rotates all the time. I grow what I know I love but purchasing I have had to try literally 50 different strains in 7 short months since I started medicating. All have their quirks like different taste, fast hitting, creeper but they all seem to do the job for me.

Humbolt
    Pre '98 Kush
    Blue cheese

Are a few I look for but like I said earlier I'm like Mikie....ill try anything.

3. Not sure what specific strains would help but edibles have a long lasting effect. Whenever I have pain I will eat an edibles or a capsule or two full of oil. I wont notice any pain for at least half of the day, usually go to bed and need to re medicate in the morning.

Good luck and feel free to ask as many questions as you would like. There is plenty of knowledge waiting to be shared by this community.

4. she will need to sample different strains. marijuana affects people differently.

sativa and/or Indica have been known to relieve arthritis pain.