Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Thenewyorker, Jan 10, 2014.

1. #1 Thenewyorker, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    So i just got this bud, my dealer said it was medical. The smell is extremely strong.. as in my whole room smelt like dank bud within a few seconds of opening the bag, it pulls apart very easily & its pretty sticky also it has decent amount of crystals. Only reason I'm asking is because it doesn't look that dank, So what do you think? considering what i mentioned.

Attached Files:

2. From my perspective it doesn't look medical at all, but you said it smells good so see how it smokes and let us know!

3. I grow medicine and that looks like a well cured bud fine to make oils, edibles or smoke.

Be glad it does not look green in color.

4. #4 Thenewyorker, Jan 11, 2014
    Appreciate the responses guys. I'm going to be smoking it in a few minutes and ill make sure to report back how it was,

@snoopdog- so what do you think it is? Some type of hydro?

5. It looks pretty good, nice and crystally

6. Straight cheesin dude

7. #7 medeski27, Jan 11, 2014
    Medical buds vary so much in quality that there's no way you could ever know if it were really medical. I'm sure your dealer just says that for promotional purposes. If it's decent quality though, who really cares if he's full of it?

8. ^ for real. Ive seen dispensary bud lookin ok to being completely covered.

9. I have been smoking medical marijuana for a long ass time to know that it always looks different! It's all in how it smokes and taste, not looks. Haven't you ever heard the term looks can be deceiving? On the topic of smoking for a long time, I feel like it is aging me WAY more than my age. I have been looking for a how to tighten skin product for a while now and not sure what to use. Anyway, I know I got a bit off topic, but that looks like medical weed to me, just my opinion.