Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mithrandir, Sep 11, 2012.

1. #1 Mithrandir, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
    So I swing by my dealers place today to find out that he's got some medicinal marijuana from a family member with a med card. He shows me a big golden bag with all the medical information on the front of it, patients name, etc and inside all the bud is busted up. He told me that it's usually mostly busted up when it arrives because it is checked for stems.He says the government mails it to his family member with the med card. I don't know a ton about the medical marijuana industry, but I havent heard of this being done before. I'm from Alberta, Canada. Can any blades shed some light on this? :confused_2:

2. Idk how Canada handles their mmj shit, but here in America, there's only 4 people that get their weed sent from the national government.
    Nobody here can tell you if he had medicinal or not as we don't know you

3. I saw a guy like this on the Union, gets a tin full of joints delivered to him.

Lucky motherfu-

4. Could be lying.

5. #5 cball, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012

dealer is full of shit!

Government does NOT mail patients a bunch of bud in a bag, broken up or not...there are 4 people still alive that get FEDERAL mmj that is shipped to them, in the form of JOINTS only...and those 4 people DO NOT sell it to some punk lying sack of shit kid to sell on the streets...get my drift there kiddo...that dealer LIED.

hmm...canada...no idea about canooks mmj...but I doubt they ship pot to people...

6. Just make sure you know the difference between dank and Reggie/mids. The only thing I could figure is he is just using the bag to sell shitty quality bud.

If its high quality bid that gets you stoned as fuck I don't see why he would be lying. And if he is so what?

7. Thanks for the replies guys. Does anyone here in Canada receive their medical marijuana in a gold bag? Because the bag with all the medical info looked legit. The bud seems pretty dank as well, but idk about it truly being medical.

8. [quote name='"cball"']

dealer is full of shit!

Government does NOT mail patients a bunch of bud in a bag, broken up or not...there are 4 people still alive that get FEDERAL mmj that is shipped to them, in the form of JOINTS only...and those 4 people DO NOT sell it to some punk lying sack of shit kid to sell on the streets...get my drift there kiddo...that dealer LIED.

hmm...canada...no idea about canooks mmj...but I doubt they ship pot to people...[/quote]

No need to come across so hostile, I was simply asking a question. :rolleyes: and your last sentence speaks volumes about the rest of your statement... You don't know Canada's mmj system, "kiddo", and you're simply relating it to the policies used in the US.

9. [quote name='"cball"']

dealer is full of shit!

hmm...canada...no idea about canooks mmj...but I doubt they ship pot to people...[/quote]

You sir are incorrect here in Canada we can get it from the gov but the shit they send is around 3-7% thc its shake pretty much

10. Your last sentence totally contradicts the paragraph above. The man says he's from Alberta, CANADA. Not 'UHMERRICUH!!!

11. [quote name='"michael015"']

You sir are incorrect here in Canada we can get it from the gov but the shit they send is around 3-7% thc its shake pretty much[/quote]

Thank you for the reply! The bag said it was 14%.. Still not great

12. This shall forever be the topic where cball gets knocked the fuck off his high horse.