Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical weed in Edmonton

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pyropixie, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Hey,
    I just moved to Edmonton and I really believe that I would benefit from having medical marijuana. I've found the forums I need but my problem is that I have no idea where/how to find a doctor who will prescribe it. Can anyone point in the right direction?
    Thanks for any help

2. I imagine that you want to find a doctor that deals with whatever part of body you're having problems in and then go to them and ask if MJ is the answer. Tell them you've smoked and it helps. Be honest, hell there is so much privacy things doctors have to work with. I doubt he could tell anyone.