Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical vs street

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBake2013, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Let me start off by saying I've been a daily smoker for a last 3 years or so and I've always got mine from the streets, now I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and I'm wondering is medical bud stronger and does it help those with fibromyalgia

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It depends on what quality of weed you have been getting on the street, and where you will be going for medical. Some street cannabis is just as good as medical, and some medical weed really isnt all that great.

3. the difference with medicinal usually is the variety of options, it's a crap shoot whether the dealer on the streets random strain bud will help your fibro, but you could find somethin at a dispensary that would.

4. #4 wafdof, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    If you are looking for medical help then a dispensary is the way to go. You can't trust or know what strain you are getting from most dealers. Some will know, most do not know or care. If you do find one that helps from off the street...how are you going to get it again??? We use something very specific and we get it all the time with no effort at all. Same results and same benefits.

Stronger? What does it matter? If you are looking for help you don't always need the strongest you need what HELPS you not gets you the most ripped. We get weaker strains on purpose from medical dispensaries because sometimes we want RELIEF from our pains and still be functional.......That being said we have more that are stronger and just use less.

State to state and dispensary to dispensary they are all different. If they get good genes and grow them with the least bit of care you get good product. It is called weed for a reason, it takes little care to get ok plants. Fert them and tend to them and they go bonkers. I have been to several dispensaries with tiny buds and weak looking shit.....Easy enough to go the next one....Got an 1/8 with 3 buds in it....barely fit in the bottle. ($30)

Personally I only buy Medical/recreational because I don't want to support the black market, I also want to support totally federally legal weed.