Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical vs. "street" dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankRoll, Feb 26, 2011.

1. To people with their green card, or medical patients. What are the noticeable differences in extremely good dank bud from medical to street weed?

Is it really all the same pretty much because I have gotten the best headiest weed from my dude man. But does medical have something different that you can notice.

2. the kush I get is from Colorado dispensary, but from a friend in a state adjacent to us. it's usually average looking dank, but ridiculous highs. like Planewreck, was 100% Indica and most intense body high I've ever gotten. good dank for decent prices. $60 an eigth

3. Medical buds run way more expensive upwards of $50 1/8 for chronic as my street buds can get as low as $20 1/8 for something nearly as chronic... comes down to paying for choices and mold free bud or the cheapest.

4. #4 greenwatcher, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    no diffrence at all between "street" and "club" weed.
    its just at the mmj club they most likely dont accept stuff like swag,or subpar weed. yea most the weed at clubs is high quality.

example my one of my connects has top notch weed.i get from him....can you call it medical marijuana??....well technically not maybe??.but that same weed is "donated" to the mmj club some time soon....if i went to the club to buy that weed iit is now medical marijuana.

the point is.....NO DIFFRENCE:)

well except price.you are paying for the weed plus the convenience of not getting arrested cuz u have a mmj card.

5. YES. I HAVE SEEN ONE DIFF.. medikal weed is usually flushed better.

6. i think it depends some dispenceries have high quality standards. testing for mold and wat ever else

7. Medical dank usually ends up on the streets here haha... and for those of you out in Cali paying 60/eighth for your meds... you're getting ripped off badly :eek:. My connect has his card so im technically buying off the street if you look @ it. 35/eighth all day for the best buds in the 406 (Montana).

I do remember buying off the street when i first started from friends/random dealers i have met... that was something (25/half eighth, 50/eighth for Chronic, nothing amazing but still got you zoned), but the only real difference you will see if you already get dank is the price, street prices just tend to be more expensive but sometimes that is not the case if you have a good hook up ;)

If you really want to see the difference... go to my thread below :cool:... i have street pick ups and medical pick ups (mostly medical however haha)