Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical users who suffer from OCD. . .

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LGMR, May 9, 2021.

1. What strain(s) work best to help with your symptoms? I've had fairly bad ocd for most of my life, mixed with some anxiety and mild depression, and while smoking helps, some strains work better than others for me. I usually smoke hybrids for ocd, as pure sativas usually don't "turn off" the anxiety, and pure indicas make me very tired. The strains that have worked best for me are: (but I wouldn't say any were "perfect")

Sour Diesel (I think the one I grew was from blim burn)
    Blueberry Muffin (No idea on the breeder, possibly Ganja Rebel)
    Island Sweet Skunk (Next Gen)
    AK48 (Nirvana, but that was more than 10 years ago)

Most varieties of OG Kush and GSC help too, but I haven't found anything that I would say is the best for it. Blue Moonshine was recommended for OCD years ago but it hasn't been available for years.

Anyway, I can do one more 9ish plant grow before I have to move to a place where I can only buy it for a while, so I want to do a strain that will help me the most. Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have a patient thats suffers from anxiety. He says blue dream and columbian gold both work well for him. They're both sativas, but fairly easy going day time type effects. Or how I define day time meds. So you get a energetic uplifting buzz without the jitters.

CBD's can take the edge off racy buds as well.