Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.:medical stash thread:. 20+ dank strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvxdylan, Dec 12, 2009.

1. damn it.. im moving to cali...

2. hit up the clinic again earlier today
    just got a gram of a very bomb and smelly sativa
    snapped a couple pictures of it that i'll have up pretty soon
    check back for the update

3. Straight fire, all of it. +Rep!

4. Damn all you people in Cali paying cheap and getting to go to a freakin club to re up - in MA you best have a good hook up or your fucked biggest nug i wish i had a pic to upload but it was a 2 ounce 13 inch long nug of beasters- smoked medical once - it was a pleasant experience

5. what club would you say is the best in terms of price and quality in riverside county?

i live in the area.

6. #66 dvxdylan, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    its hard to say. I normal hit up three clubs in the area. Empire Patient Group, San Bernardino Patients Association and Inland Empire Patients Collective. PM me if you want the address, etc.
    SBPA has concentrates. Almost all their bud is 20 a g but after that it gets pricey. You get a free glass jar for first time patient though.
    EPG has good buds 15-25 a g, 45-70 an 8th i think. sometimes they have 8th specials for 30. good selection of bomb buds
    IEPC has good buds too and nothing over 20 a g and no 8ths over 60, although from what i remember not many below that either. its right next to EPG too haha
    EPG and IEPC will both give you a joint for coming in if its your first time
    let me know if your gonna go so I can let them know I recommended you ;)
    :smoking:

oh yeah....update tonight

7. I envy people in Cali so much :(.

Crazy bud

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEeK8B9a6PM]YouTube - I'm Going Back To Cali - Biggie Smalls[/ame] :hello:

9. a little late haha but heres the update
    Dream Queen
    [​IMG]
    this nug was from Empire Patient Group, figured i'd say since I was talking about it earlier. bomb sativa and it smells really sweet.
    money situation isnt too good right now so I might not be updating this thread as often. just thought i'd give you guys the heads up now

10. found some old hash from a few months back yesterday haha
    I thought it had mold at the time but now im not so sure
    Bubble Hash
    [​IMG]
    it was made from headband, master kush and blue cheese I believe

11. been a little while since ive updated this thread
    anyway well here it is
    Rhino Wreck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    tried to get a close up on the trichomes haha

12. I envy you, man. :smoking:

Keep the pics coming, this is one thread I follow regurally.

13. haha thanks man
    i try to keep more coming as much as possible hah
    should have another picture up within a couple days actually

14. that dream queen looks fucking insane

15. Jesus christ...one of the BEST pickup threads ever! +rep my friend, +rep!

16. i know i'm super late but i just had to say DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! my eyes pretty much widened and lit up when i saw that. seriously fiending now ahahahah

17. haha thanks man :smoking: stuff like that is what keeps me posting
    and to kamikaze, its never too late hah
    i really like all the responses ive been getting on the ounce. glad i could blow your guys minds with that picture hahah :smoking:
    sorry to anyone whos been following this thread, I dont have as much free time, or money for that matter haha, to update this all the time
    I said I was gonna post this update so long ago too, my bad hah
    here it finally is...a half oz of
    Chemdog
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    macro shot? haha

18. Idk if anyone even checks this thread still but I got more pictures so I figured id post em
    Belladona
    [​IMG]
    Headband
    [​IMG]
    Master Kush X LA Confidential
    [​IMG]
    Meltdown
    [​IMG]

I had some Snowcap too but I forgot to take a picture of it haha
    :smoking:

19. that chemdog looks great! Keep the pics comin man