Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.:medical stash thread:. 20+ dank strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvxdylan, Dec 12, 2009.

1. the ounce nug is just redic. And that darkstar and pkush look illest of the ill.:hello:
    keep the meds coming bro

2. haha yeah that purple kush is probably my favorite strain
    just about everything I got in the bay area was soo dank
    pretty surprised by the quality of weed out there
    probably have another update up soon with some more dank
    just check back to find out

3. omfgg all these nugs look so tasty/ saving me up a nug jar right now for new years.
    It has master kush, LA confidential, bludream, and jack harrier :D

4. That ounce nug... I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone...

5. The T-wreck Strawberry Cough cross looks so tasty!

6. Been a while since ive updated this thread
    Gods Treat
    [​IMG]
    Sugar Daddy
    [​IMG]

7. You have got some serious fire out there

8. I was about to say the same... :yummy::hippie:

Damn i thought that Oz nug was like a trick, but maybe its not? lol

I want to go back to cali now :(

9. Man I need to get over where your at, that's alll serious dank. I want that Superwreck especially after seeing the bag it came in! Lol

10. #30 mediumtoker, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    [quote name='dvxdylan']found some pictures of past nugs while looking through my old camera tonight
    picture quality isnt as good cause it was a different camera i was using
    but still some pictures worth posting I think
    not sure what the name is for this one since it was a while back. think it might be afghanXblueberry but im not sure.

[​IMG]
    think this might be GDP. I used to get it alot and it has some purple in it. easier to see the purple with a higher resolution but I had to compress it

it looks like the purple mr nice guy from our last harvest we sold does it make u giggly? whats it smell like? thatd be so wierd if it is cause that stuff is from oregon but we sold it down in like the bay area so its a possibility? (thatd be awesome :D to see my bud)

Edit:it might not be cause its a lil lighter but it looks just like it >.<

11. haha that superwreck is such a bomb sativa and it tastes really good too. one of my favorite strains i got in SF

and mediumtoker sorry but I dont think it is. I live in southern california and that nug was from someone down here. I was in the bay area on vacation. that wouldve been crazy though haha

oh and another picture
    Hollywood Kush
    [​IMG]

12. i realised afterwards that its a lil bit lighter of a color but dude sometimes i just go searchin thru stash jar just waitin for sum1 to be like just picked up some purple mr nice guy and be like OMFG THATS OUR PLANTS! which would be so cool >.< selling like pounds make u wonder who gets ahold of it when its broken down into 8ths and shit like that

13. +rep for the oz nugget. that Purple Kush looks tasty by the way. :smoking:

14. haha thanks for everyones good responses. especially on the ounce nug haha
    im pretty faded right now. smoking some lemon haze that will have a picture coming soon. but for now heres some...
    Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. oz nug WTF?!

16. Damn you mmj dudes! Amazing looking dank, Im jealous!:hello:

17. That looks dank as hell.. Is that from the socal clinic?

18. no this ones not from a clinic
    really only the first couple pictures were from clinics in socal
    the rest are from the bay area or other places

19. Dude shut the fuck up... we get it... you sell weed. your a badass..

20. Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]