Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.:medical stash thread:. 20+ dank strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvxdylan, Dec 12, 2009.

1. #1 dvxdylan, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Made a thread with some of these pictures a little while ago but i'm just gonna make a dedicated stash thread now. Most of the nugs are from medical clinics in socal. Heres a breakdown of the thread so you dont have to search through it.
    Page 1: Sour OG, Platinum Bubba, Diamond Kush, Blue Cheese, oz nug, Pineapple Express, Jack Herer, Purple Kush, Diesel
    Page 2: TrainwreckXStrawberry Cough, Superwreck, Darkstar, God's Treat, Sugar Daddy
    Page 3: Hollywood Kush, Sour Diesel, Lemon Haze, Hawaiian Blue, Island Sweet Skunk
    Page 4: Granddaddy Purple
    Page 5:Dream Queen, Bubble Hash, Rhino Wreck
    Page 6: Chemdog, Belladona, Headband, Master LA, Meltdown, Earth OG, Blue Dream
    Page 7: Noah's Ark, Master Bubba, Earth OGXSour Diesel, Mindbender, Orange Whip, Brain Goo, Snowjack, Mercury OG, Tangerine Kush, Platinum Silver Haze, Chocolope, Purple Sour Diesel, Maui Diesel
    Page 8: Green Crack
    Sour OG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Platinum Bubba Kush One of my favorites right here
    [​IMG]
    Diamond Kush Has a really good smell to it and has a strong indica high
    [​IMG]
    Blue Cheese Latest pickup, pretty nice. Pictures came out a little blurry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Im gonna try to keep this thread updated often

2. Bomb looking buds man, happy toking. :bongin:

3. What clubs have you been hitting up? Im looking for some good ones to hit up

4. ive been to a couple in riverside county and some in orange county
    most of the stuff in the pictures is from clinics in riverside out by chino and fontana
    pm me or something and I can tell you the names of some good ones I goto and how to get there

5. shitttttt, that looks like some banging ass shit man

6. Those buds look sick man. Enjoy:smoking:

7. found some pictures of past nugs while looking through my old camera tonight
    picture quality isnt as good cause it was a different camera i was using
    but still some pictures worth posting I think
    [​IMG]
    not sure what the name is for this one since it was a while back. think it might be afghanXblueberry but im not sure.

[​IMG]
    think this might be GDP. I used to get it alot and it has some purple in it. easier to see the purple with a higher resolution but I had to compress it

and an ounce nug...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hopefully ill have some more pictures up soon. heading up to the bay area this weekend with the intent of trying a lot of different strains

8. Up in the Bay Area and got some meds in San Francsico today.
    Heres some Pineapple Express
    [​IMG]
    Jack Herer
    [​IMG]
    Purple Kush
    [​IMG]

9. yummmm....that jack looks delicious:hello:

10. :eek::eek::eek: THAT IS ONE HUGE NUG!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

11. fucking intense :hippie:

12. OMG That's not even fair lol. Great fucking weed dude.

13. #13 dvxdylan, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    Diesel
    [​IMG]
    big update coming either tonight or tomorrow

14. I've seen a 18 gram nug but that one you posted is just something else. That thing is fucking huge bahahahaha

15. damn so jealous. they are such frosty buds!! you are too lucky!

16. that ounce nug bought tears to my eyes and that purple kush looks tasty:smoke:

17. +rep, You should have sold that 1oz nug on ebay as a collectors item

18. HOLY SHIT ON THAT OUNCE NUG!!!! dude if you can, put a basketball next to that nug and take a picture!! that thing is beutiful

19. Trainwreck X Strawberry Cough
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple Express
    [​IMG]
    Superwreck
    [​IMG]
    The bag the Superwreck came in. Got kind of smashed since I was walking around the city.
    [​IMG]
    Dark Star
    [​IMG]
    Purple kush is in the container below the dark star nug

I have some more pictures but im unsure on the names so ill save them for later

20. THat is some fire. Awesome pickups dude