Medical Seeds won't Germinate

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mbreault88, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Yea I have a scarafying thing also thanks though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Soaking and ringing out could take to much or leave to much. It's hard to describe how damp you want it... If you twist it and water comes out it's to wet..but you also want the entire paper towel to be damp. Then put it in an enclosed area in the dark so it'll stay damp

3. No body just drops them in soil??

4. Never tried. I have put a seed in a rapid rooter and put it straight into soil to let it germinate.

5. Nice wish I was lucky like that. I used to drop in soil and Bam but idk these medical seeds got me all insecure lol. I'm gonna order more and study them better make sure it not just shit seeds. Could have sworn they looked premature. Specally since some came up and others didn't

6. Well with rapid rooters you want to soak the rooter for a little before you stick the seed in. Also you need to widen and deepen the hole of the rapid rooter.

Germination is really just w.e way works best for you. This might end up being a waste of money but why not grab some seeds, some rapid rooters, and try all techniques. Write down exactly what you did for each, then go from there?

7. That's what I'm gonna do with my bag seeds. Does tap water effect them wondering if maybe the town fucked the water up.

8. Most RR is ph balanced... but anything other than that you would have to figure out yourself