Medical & Recreational Use

Discussion in 'General' started by Blackbayou, Mar 19, 2009.

1. #1 Blackbayou, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    I prolly should have posted this in "Video" but I wanted it to get viewed A LOT!!
    This is in NO WAY SPAM It is/was my way of ranting about our STUPID governmental LAWS. I had this video posted ALL OVER the place on here. but was politely asked to take it down because it was breaking the rules with it posted all over the place. So I took every post of it down. and Just posted it here.. Please veiw it and it you have a Youtube account. Please comment on it and maybe even rate it.. if alot of people view this vid. it will cause the media to talk even more. AND THAT IS WHAT WE WANT..!! If the media talks about something or brings attention to something. Then the government Kinda works a little faster and maybe on our side. :confused: Their is also a link to this video in my signature so you can comment on it and rate it if you want to.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5gngBZIwL0"]YouTube - Medical & Recreational Marijuana[/ame]

2. The last video you posted was posted 3 times in 3 different categories, youve done the same with this one, and "cleverly" just used different title names.

3. I delted 5 or 6 post of this video. so it wouldn't be breaking any rules.. but if you look it was posted MANY times.. because everytime I would do a post or answer a question I would also include the youtube code to the video.. That I have also stopped doing.. I don't want to break any rules.. I just want to get this video viewed by as many as possible.. We have allready seen how the media is starting to talk a little more about it :hello: and if we make this video viewed by alot the media will also talk about this.. rumor has it that I have allready pissed some politicians off.. "I DON'T CARE!!:mad:"