Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

medical records question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JCrohn, Feb 17, 2009.

  1. I need medical records that state my diagnosis of crohn's disease (regional enteritis) to fax over to the clinic that i will be going to to acquire my recommendation.

    Should I get them from my PCP or the gastroenterologist's office? Both of them know that I am diagnosed with crohn's disease.
  2. I'd get them from the Gastro. They will have the most complete information. Your primary relies on what is sent over from the gastro's office. The gastro would be the ones they'd contact if they had questions about your crohn's anyway, not the primary.
  3. alright awesome, i got the records and they are being reviewed by the staff right now :)

    Then i get an appointment and my card :D

    And then i am legal!

    *feels freedom*

    Finally, no more having to live in fear of the police.
  4. Excellent. Hope you are approved (crohn's, come on! You're a shoe-in!) :D
    Hope I can feel that sense of relief some day too and not have to medicate in fear. :rolleyes:

Share This Page