Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical pickup Nashville,tn

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 5mokestacks, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Medical pickup Nashville king Louis OG a brownie and a hubby bar brownie and chocolate was delicious. OG smell insane

Attached Files:

2. looks good dude, try taking picture with a strong light sourced to properly display the trics of that thing

3. This was taken with my old ass iPhone the focus half works that's why the last pic is not as clear

4. There isn't a medical marijuana program/system set up in TN?

5. There is if u know the right person

6. i need some dank anyone?

7. I'm visiting my girlfriend from NOLA and am having problems finding anything! Can anyone help me out?

8. no. nobody can help you out.

9. Dude i wouldn't even hit up my connect online suspect as fuck. No paper trails. If you're real just an idiot just quit smoking until it's legal.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

10. this guy is full of shit... you cannot get that stuff here hes probaby wanting people to pm him asking for hook ups

11. You can find some great bud here almost all the time. Just gotta know the right people.

12. i know that i smoke on that dank but no way hes getting little stuff in medical 1g pill bottles like that all the way from cali and what not

13. That I agree with. Most of the stuff here does not come in small amounts.

14. Just moved to town. Hope this is true, having a hard time so far but not worried about it. So many good bands I want to get baked and see. Op's pics look supreme.